I joined Hodge Jones & Allen in 2006. I am a family solicitor with a special interest in the law relating to children. I mainly represent parents in cases where social services have become involved with their family and also represent parents in residence and contact disputes, and have particular experience in cases where domestic violence is a feature.
I am a volunteer at the Camden Law Centre, a member of Rights of Women and I volunteer on their family law line.
- LLB (Hons), University of Luton
- LPC, College of Law, University of Westminster
- Masters in Child Law, University of Northumbria
- Admitted as a Solicitor, March 2010
- Training Contract, Hodge Jones & Allen
- Alexander Samuel & Co. Solicitors
- Browell Smith & Co. Solicitors
- “Alison listened to my case with a sympathetic ear and gave good and appropriate advice.”
- “Just to thank you for everything you have done for myself, X and Y. Apart from obviously being very good at your job, you are a warm and friendly person, and having had you in my corner made things so much easier. I would recommend your services without hesitation.”
- “Before the Court I had no idea about the importance of the job of a lawyer and I have been blessed to have you as my lawyer to defend my case.”
- “Thank you for your support.”
- “With much appreciation for your advice and guidance over the past couple of years.”
- “Really pleased with the outcome thank you so much for all your help and support.”
Membership & Appointments
- Association of Lawyers for Children
- Association of Women Solicitors
- Law Society’s Children Panel
I enjoy travel, socialising and am interested in Irish history.