I am a solicitor advocate in the Employment department. I advise employees and employers on matters including employment contracts and settlement agreements. In the past, I have worked on a variety of cases such as unfair dismissal, discrimination and whistleblowing. I have a particular interest in discrimination law.
- King’s College London – LLB, AKC
- BPP Law School – BVC, LPC, Civil Higher Rights
- Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP, 2007 – 2012, paralegal then senior paralegal
- Taylor Rose TTKW Limited (formerly Taylor Rose Law LLP), 2012 – 2015, where having worked as a paralegal then trainee solicitor, I qualified as an assistant solicitor into the Employment department
- Hodge Jones & Allen LLP, 2015 to date
- “I would like to thank both yourself and Zoe for all the hard work you have put into my case. At all times you have always given me sound advice, of which I am grateful. I would like to wish you both all the very best for the future and I would definitely recommend you to friends, if they should ever need an employment lawyer.”
- “Thank you for all your help and advice. It was invaluable not just for the legal advice but as a support in, what for me, is a very difficult time.”
- Employment Law Association
I enjoy keeping up-to-date with current affairs, baking and music (I play the flute and piano).