Retha joined Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors in November 2019 as a Paralegal in the Housing department where she is predominantly dealing with disrepair cases. She is working directly under the supervision of Partner, Farzana Chowdhury.
Retha has a strong passion in ensuring work is completed to the best of her ability and aims to flourish in the legal profession.
- LPC LLM at The City Law School, 2018 – 2019
- LLB Law (Hons) at The City Law School, 2015 – 2018
- Housing Paralegal at Hodge Jones & Allen, 2019 – present
- Legal Assistant at Alexander Rose Solicitors, 2019
- Legal Advisor at The City Law School Pro Bono Advice Clinic, 2018 – 2019
In her spare time, Retha enjoys reading; watching movies; has a keen interest in Arsenal FC and is heavily involved in humanitarian work where she is an active volunteer. Retha also enjoys travelling and exploring different cultures.