About Priyanthi Mohanakumar
Priyanthi is a Paralegal within the Family Law department working predominantly with the Head of Department but also assisting other partners on an ad-hoc basis. She works on a range of cases including divorce, finances, child arrangements and cohabitation agreements.
Priyanthi previously worked as a Legal Clerk in the department in 2017 before going on to complete her Law degree and the LPC.
Career & Personal Interests
- Paralegal, Family – Hodge Jones & Allen; October 2020 to present
- Caseworker, Child care and Family – Duncan Lewis Solicitors; September 2020 to October 2020
- Legal Clerk, Family – Hodge Jones & Allen; 2017-2018
- Legal Practice Course (Distinction) – The University of Law: 2019 – 2020
- LLB (Hons) Law with Professional Placement (2.1) – Brunel University: 2015 – 2019
Priyanthi enjoys baking in her spare time as well as keeping fit by regularly going to the gym. She is also keen in undertaking voluntary work, having previously volunteered with Support Through Court and Citizens Advice.