After completing his Graduate Diploma in Law in 2016 and Legal Practice Course in 2017, Peter joined Hodge Jones and Allen as a trainee solicitor in the Family department in September 2018.
For his second seat, Peter trained in the Criminal Defence department under the supervision of Raj Chada gaining a great deal of experience in a variety of criminal matters including financial crime and protest law. This included working on a large number of cases arising out of the Extinction Rebellion protests in London.
He is currently pursuing his Police Station Accreditation with the aim of becoming a fully accredited police station representative.
Peter is currently a trainee in the Civil Liberties department, working with Alice Hardy on a range of cases including actions against the police, inquests and judicial reviews.
Prior to joining HJA, Peter worked as a paralegal for McMillan Williams Solicitors in their Civil Litigation department, with a particular focus on actions against the police.
During his studies, he volunteered as a caseworker for the Habeas Corpus Project, a charity that specialised in challenging unlawful immigration detention. He also has experience as a volunteer caseworker at Hackney Community Law Centre where he assisted the lead housing solicitor in providing free legal advice to residents of Hackney and surrounding boroughs.
- University of Law, Moorgate: Legal Practice Course, Distinction, 2016 – 2017
- University of Law, Moorgate: Graduate Diploma in Law, Commendation, 2015 – 2016
- University of St. Andrews: Joint MA (Hons) Modern History and Philosophy, 2.1, 2009-2013
- Hodge Jones & Allen, Trainee Solicitor, September 2018 – present
- McMillan Williams Solicitors, Paralegal, September 2017 – December 2017
- British Red Cross, Volunteer Young Refugee Caseworker, April 2017 – September 2017
- Hackney Community Law Centre, Volunteer Caseworker, October 2016 – December 2016
- Habeas Corpus Project, Volunteer Caseworker, February 2016 – September 2016
In his spare time, Peter enjoys reading, cycling and music, having played guitar for a number of years. He also enjoys travel and film photography and particularly enjoys when he can combine the two.