I joined Hodge Jones and Allen Ltd in February 2019 as a Solicitor in the family team. I provide advice on a range of family law matters to include: Domestic Violence, Private Law Children, Divorce and Finance.
I always ensure that I take time to listen and fully understand a client’s matter with a view to providing clear and transparent legal advice. My clients are often going through one of the worst experiences in their life. I am understanding, empathetic and show genuine care to my clients throughout the process. I ensure that my advice and assistance enables my clients to get through their difficult situation as quickly, amicable and successfully as possible.
- Legal Practice Course (p/t) – 2013-2015
- LLB Law (Hons), University of Surrey – 2006-2010
- Solicitor at Hodge Jones & Allen Ltd, February 2019-present
- Solicitor at McMillan Williams Solicitors Ltd, 2017-2018
- Trainee Solicitor at McMillan Williams Solicitors Ltd, Trainee Solicitor – 2015-2017
In my spare time I enjoy cooking and travelling.