About Jack Beattie
Jack joined Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors in 2021 as a paralegal in the Civil Liberties & HUman Rights department. He is primarily interested in human rights and civil liberties cases, representing individuals in actions against the police and other state bodies. Jack is currently assisting senior fee earners in a high profile Inquest.
Prior to joining Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors, Jack was an intern working for a Judge at the European Court of Human Rights, he worked for NGO Global Rights Compliance as a member of the defence team on crimes against humanity case at the IRMCT in The Hague, and worked briefly as a Legal Analyst at Herbert Smith Freehills.
- Human Rights Lawyers Association
- Paralegal, Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors, 2021 – present
- Legal Intern, Global Rights Compliance/IRMCT, 2020-2021
- Legal Analyst, Herbert Smith Freehills, 2020
- Intern, European Court of Human Rights, 2019-2020
- LLM in Human Rights Law, University College London, 2018-2019 (Distinction)
- LLB, University of Exeter, 2015-2018