About Ayesha Khan
Ayesha joined Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors in August 2015 as a paralegal in the Medical Negligence department. Ayesha assisted on a varied caseload including complex birth and spinal injury cases. In addition, she was extensively involved in several Inquests.
In September 2019 Ayesha commenced her training contract at Hodge Jones & Allen. Her first seat was in Medical Negligence, during which she assisted on a large variety of cases ranging from claims against GPs, psychiatric injuries, ophthalmological injuries, delay in diagnosis of respiratory conditions and birth and spinal injuries.
Ayesha’s second seat was in Criminal Defence, working predominately on protest cases.
Ayesha is currently undertaking her third seat in the Dispute Resolution department assisting on a varied caseload. This includes professional negligence claims, contested probate and property matters.
Career & Memberships
- Kain Knight
- LPC, BPP Law School, 2016 – 2018
- GDL, BPP Law School, 2013
- BA (Hons) English Literature, Royal Holloway University of London, 2009 – 2012
- British Pakistani Foundation
- Society of Asian Lawyers
- EB: China Connection
- Arab Lawyers Forum
- Classical literature and poetry
- Country music
- Cricket and basketball
- Volunteering for Reprieve, Reach Out and The Human Rights Watch