I joined Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors in August 2015 as a paralegal in the Medical Negligence department. I assisted on a varied caseload including complex birth and spinal injury cases. In addition, I was extensively involved in several Inquests.
In September 2019 I commenced my training contract at Hodge Jones & Allen. My first seat was in Medical Negligence during which I assisted on a large variety of cases ranging from claims against GPs, psychiatric injuries, ophthalmological injuries, delay in diagnosis of respiratory conditions and birth and spinal injuries.
My second seat was in Criminal Defence, working predominately on protest cases.
I am currently undertaking my third seat in the Dispute Resolution department assisting on a varied caseload. This includes professional negligence claims, contested probate and property matters.
- British Pakistani Foundation
- Society of Asian Lawyers
- EB: China Connection
- Arab Lawyers Forum
- LPC, BPP Law School – 2016 – 2018
- GDL, BPP Law School – 2013
- BA (Hons) English Literature, Royal Holloway University of London – 2009 – 2012
- Classical literature and poetry
- Country music
- Cricket and basketball
- Volunteering for Reprieve, Reach Out and The Human Rights Watch