Ayesha joined Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors in August 2015 as a paralegal in the Medical Negligence department. She assisted on a varied caseload including complex birth and spinal injury cases. In addition Ayesha was extensively involved in several Inquests.
In September 2019 Ayesha commenced her training contract at Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors. Her first seat was in Medical Negligence during which she assisted on a large variety of cases ranging from claims against GPs, psychiatric injuries, ophthalmological injuries, delay in diagnosis of respiratory conditions and birth and spinal injuries. Currently Ayesha is undertaking her second seat in Criminal Defence working predominately on protest cases.
- LPC, BPP Law School – 2016 – Present
- GDL, BPP Law School – 2013
- BA (Hons) English Literature, Royal Holloway University of London – 2009 – 2012
- Kain Knight
- Baker & McKenzie
- British Pakistani Foundation
- Society of Asian Lawyers
- EB: China Connection
- Arab Lawyers Forum
- Classical literature and poetry
- Country music
- Cricket and basketball
- Volunteering for Reprieve, Reach Out and The Human Rights Watch