I am a paralegal in the housing department managing my own caseload, dealing predominantly with Homelessness, Homelessness Reviews and Disrepair. I also have experience dealing with possession matters. I previously worked as a housing clerk for Hodge Jones & Allen for over a year before becoming a paralegal.
I will also be studying for the LPC at BPP, in September 2018.
- Law LLB (Hons) 2:1 – Brunel University – 2014-2018
- LLM Legal Practice (Solicitors) – BPP University – Sep 2018
- Paralegal, Housing – Hodge, Jones & Allen – 2018
- Housing Clerk – Hodge, Jones & Allen – 2016 – 2017
- “Amazing, always at hand when we need our solicitor. Miss Amirah Choudhury is very knowledgeable and helpful.”
I enjoy rock climbing in my spare time. I always have a book in my hand and I’m a huge food enthusiast. I like to travel and explore, the most recent place I travelled to Mongolia where I stayed in the Gobi Desert with the Nomads. I also enjoy undertaking voluntary work and have travelled to Greece and Volunteered at a Refugee Camp during the refugee crisis, in 2016.