Amirah is a paralegal in the housing department managing her own caseload, predominantly dealing with homelessness, homelessness reviews, possession and disrepair. She also has experience in dealing with succession matters.
Amirah previously worked as a housing clerk for Hodge Jones & Allen for over a year before becoming a paralegal. She is currently studying for the LPC at BPP, and will be finishing in March 2020.
- Law LLB (Hons) 2:1 – Brunel University – 2014 – 2018
- LLM Legal Practice (Solicitors) – BPP University – Sep 2018
- Paralegal, Housing – Hodge, Jones & Allen; 2018 to present
- Housing Clerk – Hodge, Jones & Allen; 2016 – 2017
- “Very helpful and achieved the best outcome I could have expected. Always replied to my emails within the same working day and even got me compensation. I would highly recommend.”
- “Amazing, always at hand when we need our solicitor. Miss Amirah Choudhury is very knowledgeable and helpful.”
Amirah enjoys rock climbing in her spare time. She likes to travel and explore and has recently travelled to Mongolia where she stayed in the Gobi Desert with the Nomads. She also enjoys undertaking voluntary work and has travelled to Greece and Volunteered at a Refugee Camp during the refugee crisis, in 2016. She is involved in undertaking human rights work where she previously worked on the Knowing Our Rights project as a Human Rights Research Assistant.