Can I get Legal Aid for a legal housing disrepair claim?

Posted on 5th October 2018

Many people throughout the country are living in rented properties that are in poor condition. Common complaints include damp and mould, broken heating or windows, faulty plumbing or electrics. If you find yourself in such a position you should first report this to your landlord, if after a reasonable period of time they have still not carried out repairs, you may wish to consider taking further action.