About Zafirah Rahman
Zafirah joined the housing team at Hodge Jones & Allen in August 2022, as a paralegal under the supervision of Sioned Roberts.
Prior to this role, Zafirah was studying the LPC and volunteered as a Legal Administrator at South West London Law Centres, where she dealt with a range of social welfare issues. She has also been a Student Advisor for the BPP and ULaw Legal Advice Clinics.
Zafirah has a keen interest in Human Rights and is passionate about helping the community and making a difference to the lives of vulnerable and disadvantaged people.
Career & Personal Interest
- Housing Paralegal, Hodge Jones & Allen, August 2022- Present
- Volunteer Legal Administrator, South West London Law Centres, October 2021- August 2022
- Student Advisor, ULaw Legal Advice Clinic, September 2021- July 2022
- Student Advisor, BPP Legal Advice Clinic, September 2020 – July 2021
- Legal Practice Course, University of Law, 2021- 2022
- LLM Law and Legal Practice, BPP University, 2020- 2021
- Religion, Politics & Society, King’s College London, 2017- 2020
Zafirah enjoys oil painting and reading.