About Zafirah Rahman
Zafirah joined the housing team at Hodge Jones & Allen in August 2022, as a paralegal under the supervision of Sioned Roberts.
Prior to this role, Zafirah was studying the LPC and volunteered as a Legal Administrator at South West London Law Centres, where she dealt with a range of social welfare issues. She has also been a Student Advisor for the BPP and ULaw Legal Advice Clinics.
Zafirah has a keen interest in Human Rights and is passionate about helping the community and making a difference to the lives of vulnerable and disadvantaged people.
Career & Personal Interest
- Housing Paralegal, Hodge Jones & Allen, August 2022- Present
- Volunteer Legal Administrator, South West London Law Centres, October 2021- August 2022
- Student Advisor, ULaw Legal Advice Clinic, September 2021- July 2022
- Student Advisor, BPP Legal Advice Clinic, September 2020 – July 2021
- Legal Practice Course, University of Law, 2021- 2022
- LLM Law and Legal Practice, BPP University, 2020- 2021
- Religion, Politics & Society, King’s College London, 2017- 2020
Zafirah enjoys oil painting and reading.
- I wanted to express my gratitude to your company for the successful outcome of my case against my council. Throughout the entire process, from my initial contact with your firm to the conclusion of the court proceedings, your professionalism, knowledge, honesty, and confidence have been exemplary. Despite the challenges I posed as a client, you have shown remarkable patience and understanding, even when faced with tight deadlines for document submissions. I sincerely appreciate your efforts, and I wish you all the best in your future endeavours.