About Sayeeda Choudhury
Sayeeda is a solicitor in the Dispute Resolution team. She completed her training contract at the firm undertaking seats in Family, Employment, Housing and Dispute Resolution.
During her seat in the Dispute Resolution department Sayeeda worked closely with all members of the department. Sayeeda has worked and assisted on matters involving all areas of civil litigation, including: general civil disputes, contested probate, property dispute, professional negligence, contractual disputes and settlement agreements.
Through her time working with the Housing department, Sayeeda has gained experience having worked on a variety of housing issues including disrepair and possession matters.
Sayeeda has experience in dealing with employment disputes having previously trained with the employment department at the firm.
Sayeeda has gained experience in dealing with matrimonial disputes as part of her training contract. She had worked and assisted on a variety of matters including child contact, divorce and financial remedies.
- “Absolutely fantastic throughout the year I was in receipt of their service. They massively helped me through a very difficult time. They were professional and competent, always kept me updated and were always available if I had any queries or needed reassurance. Would recommend to any friend or family needing legal advice.”
"Sayeeda Choudhury was very helpful and did the most she could regarding my housing matter and eviction and also disrepair."
Career & Personal Interests
- Trainee Solicitor, Hodge Jones & Allen, 2019 – present
- Paralegal, Hodge Jones & Allen, 2018 – 2019
- Legal Assistant, Hodge Jones & Allen, 2017 – 2018
- New Client Advisor – Hodge Jones & Allen, 2015 – 2017
- Volunteer, City University Pro Bono Unit, 2014 – 2015
- LPC, City University London, 2014 – 2015
- LLB Law (Hons), City University London, 2011 – 2014
In her spare time Sayeeda likes to keep fit by regularly going to the gym. She enjoys reading, baking and spending time with my friends and family.