Sayeeda is a trainee at the firm and commenced her training contract in September 2019. Her first seat was in the family law team under the supervision of Bharti Shah where she is worked on a variety of areas including child contact, divorce and financial remedies matters.
Her second seat was in the Employment team under the supervision of Susie Al-Qassab and Homa Wilson where she was working on a variety of employment issues and disputes for both businesses/employers and individuals.
She has now commenced her third seat in the Social Housing team under the supervision of Farzana Chowdhury, where she is working on a variety of housing issues including disrepair and possession matters.
Prior to commencing her training contract she worked at the firm as a paralegal in the Dispute Resolution team under the supervision of Chun Wong. She assisted on all areas of civil litigation including: general civil disputes, contested probate, property dispute, professional negligence, contractual disputes, settlement agreements and data protection matters.
- Trainee Solicitor at Hodge Jones & Allen, 2019 – present
- Paralegal at Hodge Jones & Allen, 2018 to 2019
- Legal Assistant at Hodge Jones & Allen, 2017 to 2018
- New Client Advisor at Hodge Jones & Allen, 2015 to 2017
- Volunteer at City University Pro Bono Unit, 2014 to 2015
- LPC at City University London, 2014-2015
- LLB Law (Hons) at City University London, 2011-2014
In her spare time Sayeeda likes to keep fit by regularly going to the gym. She enjoys reading, baking and spending time with my friends and family.