About Sayeeda Choudhury
Sayeeda is a trainee at the firm and commenced her training contract in September 2019. Her first seat was in the family law team under the supervision of Bharti Shah where she is worked on a variety of areas including child contact, divorce and financial remedies matters.
Her second seat was in the Employment team under the supervision of Susie Al-Qassab and Homa Wilson where she was working on a variety of employment issues and disputes for both businesses/employers and individuals.
Her third was in the Social Housing team under the supervision of Farzana Chowdhury, where she is worked on a variety of housing issues including disrepair and possession matters.
Sayeeda is now in her final seat working in the Dispute Resolution department under the supervision of Claire Kitchen, but she works closely with all members of the department. She has returned to the department in which she worked as a paralegal prior to commencing her training contract. She is currently working and assisting in all areas of civil ligation: general civil disputes, contested probate, property dispute, professional negligence, contractual disputes, settlement agreements and data protection matters.
- “Absolutely fantastic throughout the year I was in receipt of their service. They massively helped me through a very difficult time. They were professional and competent, always kept me updated and were always available if I had any queries or needed reassurance. Would recommend to any friend or family needing legal advice.”
Career & Personal Interests
- Trainee Solicitor, Hodge Jones & Allen, 2019 – present
- Paralegal, Hodge Jones & Allen, 2018 – 2019
- Legal Assistant, Hodge Jones & Allen, 2017 – 2018
- New Client Advisor – Hodge Jones & Allen, 2015 – 2017
- Volunteer, City University Pro Bono Unit, 2014 – 2015
- LPC, City University London, 2014 – 2015
- LLB Law (Hons), City University London, 2011 – 2014
In her spare time Sayeeda likes to keep fit by regularly going to the gym. She enjoys reading, baking and spending time with my friends and family.