About Ruhena Uddin
Ruhena joined Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors in June 2018 as a Legal Assistant. She initially worked within the firm’s Medical Negligence department assisting senior partners in a variety of cases including complex birth injury, misdiagnosis, obstetric injuries, surgical errors, orthopaedic injuries and fatal claims.
Ruhena joined the Family Law team in November 2020 as a Paralegal where she assists the partners in the team, dealing with a range of family law issues including divorce, financial matters, child arrangements, cohabitation disputes, adoption and surrogacy.
Career & Personal Interests
- Paralegal, Family Law – Hodge Jones & Allen, 2020 to present
- Legal Assistant, Clinical Negligence – Hodge Jones & Allen, 2018 – 2020
- Paralegal, Family & Immigration – Fisher & Myftari, 2017 – 2018
- Paralegal, Personal Injury – KLS Solicitors, 2015 – 2016
- LPC, University of Westminster, 2015 – 2016
- LLB Law, University of Westminster, 2012 – 2015
Ruhena has a keen interest in travelling, experiencing different cultures and baking.