Why do you need an Accredited Solicitor for an Asbestos Compensation Claim?

Posted on 9th May 2018

When you have a minor medical problem, you go see a GP for advice. A GP can tell you about the illness you have, what the causes are, and what if any treatment is required.If you have a serious illness, seeing a consultant rather than a local GP is usually more appropriate. Although you may not have seen this particular consultant before, gaining the benefit of their specialist expertise has clear advantages.