Lily joined Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors in October 2018. She is a paralegal in the Crime department and work under the supervision of Edward Jones and Sean Caulfield.
Lily is passionate about helping vulnerable clients access their rights and have previously volunteered with refugees, children with learning difficulties, clients dealing with mental health matters, terminally ill patients, and the homeless.
- University of Law Bloomsbury – Legal Practice Course & LLM
- University of Passau (Germany) – German Level C2
- University of Law Moorgate – Graduate Diploma in Law
- University of Sheffield (with a year abroad at the University of Oklahoma, USA) – English Literature BA
- Paralegal – Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors – 2019
- Crime Support Assistant/Paralegal – Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors – 2018
- Casework Support Volunteer – Macmillan Cancer Support – 2017
- Member of Amicus ALJ
- Member of Young Legal Aid Lawyers
- German – fluent
- Cantonese – basic
Outside of work, Lily’s interests are reading, travelling, and art.