Jack is a solicitor in the Housing & Property department. He graduated with a History degree from the University of East Anglia. He later studied for his Graduate Diploma in Law at London Metropolitan University and was the winner of the 2014 GDL mooting competition. He also competed in the Lady Oliver Cup mooting competition which was judged by Lord Reed.
Following his completion of the Graduate Diploma in Law he worked at Toynbee Hall and Tower Hamlets Citizens Advice Bureau as an adviser. He also worked at a firm as a caseworker and advocate obtaining family law injunctions for vulnerable clients affected by domestic violence. At the same time he worked for his University as a Law Mentor while studying for his Legal Practice Course and won the Excellent LPC Mentor prize.
He then worked in a property and conveyancing firm before joining TV Edwards Solicitors and working on a variety of community care, public law and housing law cases. He qualified in September 2018 and joined the housing team at Lambeth Law Centre where he had a full caseload and helped set up a new client rota and represented clients on the Housing Possession Court Duty Scheme at Clerkenwell & Shoreditch County Court.
- “I got into a big housing problem due to the virus and I got Jack Crown as my solicitor. He did absolutely everything and beyond to help me. He is not just an excellent solicitor but an extraordinary man as well. His knowledge, professionalism, politeness, kindness, compassion is exceptional! I am a suspicious person and not really trust anybody, however, I would trust him with anything! If you want the best to represent you that’s certainly him. I know the firm reputation is excellent but this firm is really lucky to have such an excellent man working for them! Thank you so much for your hard work.”
- “I have continually received professional and honest advice from Jack Crown and team at HJA and he has always done his best and been thorough with steps to be taken . Thank you so much!”
- “Absolutely exceptional service. Jack went above and beyond to turn around a very very stressful situation. I wholly recommend and am very very grateful for Hodge Jones and Allen Solicitors. I would never go elsewhere. A++++++”
- “I was assisted by Jack Crown at Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors with a landlord issue in court which the case was thrown away by the judge, and still assisting me with my housing issues. Thanks Jack and your colleague for a great job done. I’m forever grateful.”
- Legal Practice Course, Distinction, London Metropolitan University, 2015
- Graduate Diploma in Law, Distinction, London Metropolitan University, 2014
- History BA (Hons), 2:1, University of East Anglia, 2011
- Solicitor at Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors, July 2019 – present
- Solicitor at Lambeth Law Centre, September 2018 – July 2019
- Trainee Solicitor at TV Edwards Solicitors, September 2016 – September 2018
- Paralegal at TV Edwards Solicitors, February 2016 – September 2016
- Housing Law Practitioners Association