I graduated from the University of Leeds in 2012 with a 2:1 degree in English Language and Literature. I undertook my GDL at the University of Law in London Bloomsbury and I followed by completing my LPC at London Moorgate, choosing electives in Family law, Employment and Commercial Dispute Resolution. I commenced my training contract at Lester Aldridge in September 2014 and I chose to spend my final year in Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence.
I am experienced in handling a wide variety of cases including complex and sensitive matters and I have represented clients in court on a number of occasions. I am passionate about obtaining justice for all.
I joined Hodge, Jones and Allen upon qualification as a Solicitor in September 2016, to assist primarily with a multi-party action (86 clients) relating to the Pandemrix H1N1 Swine Flu vaccine. The claimants all have narcolepsy (a serious incurable neurological disorder).
- University of Law, London Moorgate: Legal Practice Course 2013-2014
- University of Law, London Bloomsbury: Graduate Diploma in Law 2012-2013
- University of Leeds: English Language and Literature BA (Hons), 2:1, 2009-2012
- Hodge Jones & Allen LLP, Solicitor, September 2016 – present
- Lester Aldridge LLP, Trainee Solicitor, September 2014- August 2016
I am a triplet and I enjoy spending time with my two sisters and going out with friends. I also enjoy shopping, reading, singing, music theatre and watching films. I am a member of “The Big Sing”, a choir in Soho, and I am also looking to form a weekly netball team as I have enjoyed leading my own team and playing in the position of Goal Attack for several years.