I joined Hodge Jones & Allen in February 2015 as a paralegal in the family department.
I have experience in private and public family and children law work, including contact, domestic abuse, care proceedings and divorce and am committed to legal aid work.
- LLM Public Law & Human Rights – Kings College London, 2010
- Called to the Bar of England and Wales, 2009
- BVC (part time) – BPP, London, 2006 – 2008
- LLB (Hons) – Kingston University, 2003 – 2006
- Joined Hodge Jones and Allen, 2015
- Children & Families Law Firm, 2014 – 2015
- Duncan Lewis, Harrow, 2008 – 2009
- Brookman Solicitors, 2008
- Hughes Fowler Carruthers, 2006 – 2007
I am a road cyclist and city commuter and I take part in national and international sportives and long-distance touring. I am also a member of the Honourable Society of the Inner Temple and Young Legal Aid Lawyers.