I joined Hodge Jones & Allen in June 2016 as a solicitor. I qualified as a solicitor in October 2014 and have been practising housing law since April 2012.
I have experience in dealing with various types of housing cases, such as homelessness, unlawful evictions, disrepair and possession cases. I have had a lot of advocacy experience at County Courts dealing with possession matters for my clients and on the duty rota.
I am passionate about housing law and pride myself on being willing to go above and beyond for all of my clients.
- “My housing solicitor helped me a lot,because of his effort I’ve got a place to live…..excellent service.”
- “On behalf of my family and myself, I would like to present my thanks and gratitude to your esteemed office for the full representation during the last few months. Dealing with the case in quite a professional way from your side has protected us against an unfair possession of the premises where we use to live and pay the rent for almost 16 years.”
- Hodge Jones & Allen deserves our thanks and respect. And for you personally Mr Jethwa we extend our thanks and admiration for your patience and professional approach to all stages of the case which we rightly won.”
- “Thank you very much for being patient, professional and concern throughout the duration covered by this case.”
- “Thank you very much Arjun, I’m so happy with you and your support.”
- “You were very right and all thanks to your sensible and wise advice.Thank you again for your competent and valuable help.”
- “Thank you so much Arjun, you were absolutely brilliant. Much appreciated.”
- “I have just read the letter and you have put my thoughts into words I could not have.”
- “Once again I appreciate your help & understanding, thanks Arjun.”
- Legal Practice Course BPP Law School Holborn
- Law LLB Bristol Law School UWE Bristol
- Hodge Jones and Allen, June 2016 – Present
- Admitted as a Solicitor in October 2014
- SSP Law April 2012 – June 2016
My interest include going to the cinema, watching football, going to the gym, hiking, following mixed martial arts and listening to different types of music.