I joined Hodge Jones & Allen in June 2016 as a solicitor. I qualified as a solicitor in October 2014 and have been practising housing law since April 2012.
I have experience in dealing with various types of housing cases, such as homelessness, unlawful evictions, disrepair and possession cases. I have had a lot of advocacy experience at County Courts dealing with possession matters for my clients and on the duty rota.
I am passionate about housing law and pride myself on being willing to go above and beyond for all of my clients.
- Legal Practice Course BPP Law School Holborn
- Law LLB Bristol Law School UWE Bristol
- Hodge Jones and Allen, June 2016 – Present
- Admitted as a Solicitor in October 2014
- SSP Law April 2012 – June 2016
My interest include going to the cinema, watching football, going to the gym, hiking, following mixed martial arts and listening to different types of music.