I am a paralegal in the Housing department. My work predominantly consists of homelessness cases challenging unlawful decisions made by councils. I also deal with possession cases, disrepair cases and have a particular interest in bringing judicial reviews.
I currently study my Master of Laws at University College London.
- “Zachary Whyte was a real professional and helpful solicitor. Thanks to his help and expertise, he won the case for us. I would definitely recommend him for their high level of law knowledge. I can’t thank them enough for his and colleagues help.”
- “I was referred to Zachary Whyte after the council refused to house me claiming I wasn’t a housing priority. Mr Whyte is professional and compassionate. He kept me informed every step of the way and showed me respect. I found him efficient, effective and friendly, it was nice that I had someone helping me who was genuinely nice and cared for my wellbeing. Thanks to Mr Whyte I won my appeal to the council on their housing decision and will forever be grateful.”
- “I was at risk of immediate homelessness and accused of making myself intentionally homeless when I came to Zachary Whyte for help. Within a month he challenged the Councils unlawful decision and got the council to re-accommodate me and my family. My calls and emails were responded to promptly, I was always updated about the progress of my case and he showed genuine care for me and guided me through a difficult and stressful situation. Wow. I am really grateful.”
- “I would like to say a massive thank you for doing a brilliant job in taking up our case and helping me and my little one. Thanks to you we now have a roof over our heads and couldn’t be more happy!”
- “First and foremost let me say how grateful I am for your help, you have been amazing, helpful, kind and empathetic. I now have somewhere to live – thank you for your assistance, and I can certainly recommend you to anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation that I did.”
- Law and Professional Practice LLB & LPC (First Class) – Nottingham Law School
- Paralegal at Hodge Jones & Allen – 2016
- Legal Clerk at Hodge Jones & Allen – 2014 – 2015
- Volunteer work – Education For The Children, Guatemala.
- Reading, writing, films and taekwondo.