I am a paralegal in the Housing department. My work predominantly consists of homelessness cases challenging unlawful decisions made by councils. I also deal with possession cases, disrepair cases and have a particular interest in bringing judicial reviews.
I currently study my Master of Laws at University College London.
- “Mr Zachary Whyte helped me a lot. He kept in touch, answered all my questions, gave me a very good advice and answered my calls or called me back the same day. Thank you very much for your help and good luck.”
- “Housing review: I have been properly supported by my legal team on housing matters and my solicitor who is excellent has listened carefully to all the facts and information provided for my legal challenge against Council’s refusal to recognise their housing duties towards me as a vulnerable and homeless person. Following legal challenge, the outcome of this case was positive clearly a victory as the Council finally overturned their wrong and despicable decision and the Council has officially provided me with a suitable and accessible Council flat where I live now and thanks to the legal representation from Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors, I am no longer homeless as my housing rights have been re-instated by the Council. Many thanks to my Solicitor Zachary Whyte and I am very grateful and would not hesitate to recommend this legal firm to my friends.”
- “Zachary Whyte was a real professional and helpful solicitor. Thanks to his help and expertise, he won the case for us. I would definitely recommend him for their high level of law knowledge. I can’t thank them enough for his and colleagues help.”
- “I was referred to Zachary Whyte after the council refused to house me claiming I wasn’t a housing priority. Mr Whyte is professional and compassionate. He kept me informed every step of the way and showed me respect. I found him efficient, effective and friendly, it was nice that I had someone helping me who was genuinely nice and cared for my wellbeing. Thanks to Mr Whyte I won my appeal to the council on their housing decision and will forever be grateful.”
- “I was at risk of immediate homelessness and accused of making myself intentionally homeless when I came to Zachary Whyte for help. Within a month he challenged the Councils unlawful decision and got the council to re-accommodate me and my family. My calls and emails were responded to promptly, I was always updated about the progress of my case and he showed genuine care for me and guided me through a difficult and stressful situation. Wow. I am really grateful.”
- “I would like to say a massive thank you for doing a brilliant job in taking up our case and helping me and my little one. Thanks to you we now have a roof over our heads and couldn’t be more happy!”
- “First and foremost let me say how grateful I am for your help, you have been amazing, helpful, kind and empathetic. I now have somewhere to live – thank you for your assistance, and I can certainly recommend you to anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation that I did.”
- Law and Professional Practice LLB & LPC (First Class) – Nottingham Law School
- Paralegal at Hodge Jones & Allen – 2016
- Legal Clerk at Hodge Jones & Allen – 2014 – 2015
- Volunteer work – Education For The Children, Guatemala.
- Reading, writing, films and taekwondo.