I am a member of the Civil Liberties team. Prior to joining Civil Liberties I worked as part of the Personal Injury team. Before joining the firm, I worked as a Paralegal for the Co-Operative Legal Services and MTA Corporate solicitors. I have also previously worked for DAS Legal Expenses and 80e as a case handler and legal advisor.
Before embarking on a career in Law, I worked for Dhek Bhal managing a youth club in Bristol for three years. I have also worked as a voluntary youth worker in London since working at Hodge Jones and Allen LLP.
- Currently I am pursuing a degree at the University of London, Birkbeck College in Politics, Philosophy and History.
- Joined Hodge Jones & Allen, September 2011
- MTA Corporate Solicitors, 2011
- The Co-Operative Legal Services, 2010 – 2011
- DAS/80e, 2009 – 2010
- Dhek Bhal, 2005 – 2008
- “Theo provided an excellent service. I felt as though he really being looked after me. When I had queries, he was swift with his response and kept me up to date. I would like to thank Theo and would high recommend his services.”
- “Theo was very professional.”
- “Very friendly, helpful and efficient.”
- “I will recommend to all my friends and family.”
Articles & Publications
- Art, writing, reading, film and music
- Political thought, historical studies
- Playing and watching a variety of sports