About Talisa Pham
Talisa joined Hodge Jones & Allen in August 2022 as a Paralegal within the Housing department under the supervision of Siddiq Fazaluddin. She currently assists on a range of matters, including disrepair, unlawful eviction, possession and homelessness cases, and will handle her own caseload.
Prior to this role, Talisa worked as a Housing Paralegal for Duncan Lewis Solicitors and volunteered as a Student Advisor for BPP’s Legal Advice Clinic whilst completing her LPC where she assisted clients on a range of family law matters including divorce, children law and financial settlements.
Talisa passionately supports the community, is committed to delivering justice and aims to provide clients with exceptional care and the highest quality of work.
Career & Personal Interests
- Paralegal – Hodge Jones & Allen, August 2022 – Present
- Paralegal – Duncan Lewis Solicitors, 2022
- Student Adviser – BPP Legal Advice Clinic, 2020-2021
- Volunteer – Streetlaw, 2020-2021
- Various Retail & Hospitality positions – 2015-2020
- Legal Practice Course – BPP University, 2020-2021
- Masters of Arts in Human Rights – University College London, 2019-2020
- LLB Laws Honours – Queen Mary University London, 2017-2019
- Bachelor of Arts in History Honours – University of York, 2014-2017
In her spare time, Talisa enjoys travelling, baking, reading and spending time with friends and family.