I started to work in housing law through a local law centre after I finished my law conversion course. I gained a real interest and passion for the work when I found I could help people find and keep their homes. I practice all areas of tenant-based housing law and have experience in homelessness, possession proceedings, antisocial behaviour, judicial review and disrepair. I have also been trained in welfare benefits, crime and actions against the police.
- Humanities BA(Hons) Brighton University
- GDL Sussex University
- LPC College of law – Distinction
- Solicitor, Hodge Jones & Allen 2015
- Trainee Solicitor, Moss & Co Solicitors 2012 – 2014
- Housing Adviser, Brighton Housing Trust 2009 – 2012
- “Consistent, Professional and Exceptional, are just a few words that describe Alex P. and her team. Maxine is an amazing brief, her understanding really helped my case and outcome, at a time when other active professionals remain helpful. Suzanne in Housing Department excel’s in directional support and communication from day 1, everything she does is great and consistent. She has an exceptional team and contacts who really care. Thank you for believing in people and reminding us all that every prior birthday and individual of HJA count within your message of fight. Wonderful representative support throughout – Sincere thank you to all at Hodge Jones and Allen.”
- “Thank you. You really are the best Solicitors in London. Suzanne Bird is the very best housing Solicitor and done the very best for me and won.”
- “Great experience and fantastic service gotten. I would always recommend this unique company to anyone.”
- “Last November, my home was on streets. I came to know about Hodge Jones & Allen. My first meeting with Jack Williams was extremely professional plus encouraging as once firm took my case I was confident that my problems are going to be solved. Suzanne Bird worked hard for a place for me and street was no more my home. This November, I have a proper place to live my life and I give entire credit to Jack and Suzanne and wish them success ever.”
- “I was very happy with the solicitor and Barrister that help me to deal with the homeless case against Westminster housing department .Very professional team; I couldn’t have better help and support !!!! Thank you so much for all the understanding in this tormented case. Excellent team …Well Done All.”
- “They were one of the kindest most helpful people I have ever met. I hope you guys keep helping people in the same situation as in the future.”
- “Thank you very much for your further assistance and your valuable advice. I notice our lives have changed a lot in positive ways since we have your further help. We are indebted to you.”
I enjoy visiting the art galleries of London and drawing in my spare time. I also love cycling holidays and go on long distance trips where I can. I once cycled solo through Europe from Prague to Budapest.