I started to work in housing law through a local law centre after I finished my law conversion course. I gained a real interest and passion for the work when I found I could help people find and keep their homes. I practice all areas of tenant-based housing law and have experience in homelessness, possession proceedings, antisocial behaviour, judicial review and disrepair. I have also been trained in welfare benefits, crime and actions against the police.
- Humanities BA(Hons) Brighton University
- GDL Sussex University
- LPC College of law – Distinction
- Solicitor, Hodge Jones & Allen 2015
- Trainee Solicitor, Moss & Co Solicitors 2012 – 2014
- Housing Adviser, Brighton Housing Trust 2009 – 2012
- “Thank you very much for your appointment yesterday and your further assistance and your valuable advice. I notice our lives have changed a lot in positive ways since we have your further help. We are indebted to you.”
I enjoy visiting the art galleries of London and drawing in my spare time. I also love cycling holidays and go on long distance trips where I can. I once cycled solo through Europe from Prague to Budapest.