I started to work in housing law through a local law centre after I finished my law conversion course. I gained a real interest and passion for the work when I found I could help people find and keep their homes. I practice all areas of tenant-based housing law and have experience in homelessness, possession proceedings, antisocial behaviour, judicial review and disrepair. I have also been trained in welfare benefits, crime and actions against the police.
- Humanities BA(Hons) Brighton University
- GDL Sussex University
- LPC College of law – Distinction
- Solicitor, Hodge Jones & Allen 2015
- Trainee Solicitor, Moss & Co Solicitors 2012 – 2014
- Housing Adviser, Brighton Housing Trust 2009 – 2012
- “Last November, my home was on streets. I came to know about Hodge Jones & Allen. My first meeting with Jack Williams was extremely professional plus encouraging as once firm took my case I was confident that my problems are going to be solved. Suzanne Bird worked hard for a place for me and street was no more my home. This November, I have a proper place to live my life and I give entire credit to Jack and Suzanne and wish them success ever.”
- “I was very happy with the solicitor and Barrister that help me to deal with the homeless case against Westminster housing department .Very professional team; I couldn’t have better help and support !!!! Thank you so much for all the understanding in this tormented case. Excellent team …Well Done All.”
- “They were one of the kindest most helpful people I have ever met. I hope you guys keep helping people in the same situation as in the future.”
- “Thank you very much for your further assistance and your valuable advice. I notice our lives have changed a lot in positive ways since we have your further help. We are indebted to you.”
I enjoy visiting the art galleries of London and drawing in my spare time. I also love cycling holidays and go on long distance trips where I can. I once cycled solo through Europe from Prague to Budapest.