I joined Hodge Jones and Allen Solicitors in March 2019 as a Solicitor in the Medical Negligence team. I completed my training contract at a boutique law firm in London and undertook training in the areas of family, personal Injury and residential property. Prior to my training contract, I have worked as a Clinical Negligence Paralegal for two leading national law firms and assisted partners and solicitors with their complex clinical negligence cases, including birth injuries, delay in diagnosis of cancer, amputee claims and adult brain injury. I have also worked as a Personal Injury Paralegal and have dealt with road traffic accident claims.
- “I can not thank Hodge Jones & Allen for all their support and help throughout my case in the last three years. It was a difficult and emotional time but they were there for me. All procedures were explained with patience and understanding at a sensitive time. I have no hesitation in recommending them.”
- “I am most grateful to you for having finally brought this case to a successful conclusion. My mother is also extremely grateful to you for having been so effective in finally closing the claim.”
- LPC LLM, The University of Law, Bloomsbury – 2016 – 2018
- Law LLB (Hons) – Brunel University – 2008 -2011
- Hodge Jones & Allen, Solicitor – 2019 – Present
- Stonewood Lawyers, Trainee Solicitor – 2017-2018
- Slater and Gordon Lawyers, Clinical Negligence Paralegal – 2016 – 2017
- Irwin Mitchell, Clinical Negligence Paralegal – 2015 – 2016
- Lyons Davidson Solicitors, Paralegal, 2014 – 2015
- Lyons Davidson Solicitors, Costs Draftsman, 2012 -2014
In my spare time, I love to travel and experience different cultures around the world. I enjoy hot yoga, reading, eating out and spending time with family and friends.
I worked as a volunteer teacher in Cambodia and was placed in an NGO primary school where I had the opportunity to work with disadvantaged children and help them improve their ability to speak English.