Siddiq predominantly deals with cases involving disrepair, possession & homelessness. He enjoys dealing with human rights issues and assisting the under privileged, particularly where this involves challenging decisions of local authorities. He joined Hodge Jones & Allen in March 2009.
He is also recommended in the Legal 500.
- Diploma in Personal Performance Life Coaching, The Coaching Academy (2018-2019)
- Admitted as a solicitor in 2003
- Legal Practice Course, University of the West of England, Bristol (1999-2000)
- LLB Law, University of Bristol (1996-1999)
- Siddiq has extensive experience of family law and general civil litigation but has specialised in Housing Law since 2006.
- He has previously set up and run his own housing department within Lawrence Lupin solicitors and was subsequently supervisor and team leader of the Housing Department at Duncan Lewis Solicitors.
- He has published a number of articles in a number of Housing publications including Inside Housing, Public Service, Housing News and 24 Housing.
- “[I was] represented by Siddiq. He helped me with a housing issue. Not only once but twice. He called me right away with any update, and made sure I was there for court. This [firm] is top recommended to use.”
- “I’ve never forgotten how brilliant you’re taking on Camden Council for me; as Camden seem to take advantage of the weak and vulnerable people like me which is very sad….you’re a world class lawyer and you deserve the best.” Marc Gallarotti
- “Excellent service Handled my case very well and a positive outcome. A very big thanks to all the staff and especially Siddiq Fazaluddin.”
- “Great Customer Care. Follow up on every aspect of my case. Very good communication. Recommend!!!
- “You are doing an amazing job with my social housing disrepair issue, you have a fantastic team – keep up the good work! Hodge, Jones and Allen are helping me to sort out this damp issue – water coming up through a poorly constructed concrete floor. I highly recommend HJA to anyone.”
- “Thank you for all your help and patience during the very difficult time I encountered. You are really making a positive difference in this world and I really appreciate all you and your team did for me.” Rhoda-Duah
- “First of all, I would like to thank you, such professional and helpful company. I especially thank my lawyer Mr Siddiq Fazuladin. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone. Again thank you very much for your help and kinds.” Mrs H Abdo
- “Very helpful and understanding. Great attention to detail. Kept us informed. Thoroughly recommend.”
- “Your assistance with my case has been invaluable in resolving my disrepair matter and I truly believe that without your firms assistance, I would never been able to resolve this on my own as I had struggled for months despite quoting the law and their breaches. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all that you have done on a personal level and may you continue to help other like me in similar situations.” Rima Attar
- “Thank you so much for your help. Your effort and assistance with our case as well as winning it shows your high level of expertise and knowledge in your legal field.The service we have received has always been very responsive and of a high quality. It have been a pleasure to work with. I would like to thank you for your assistance in this matter. You have been very pleasant, courteous and helpful in your dealings with me and, of course, I would definitely recommend you to anyone else.” Hind Rokhsi-Suleman
- “Very happy with the service I received. I will recommend you to all my neighbours.” Rita Cobb
- “You’re the most professional lawyer I’ve ever met. From start to finish, you’ve been top class, and you’re the best” Marc Gallarotti
- “Felt very comfortable you are very personal and you are very honest with your clients.”
- “Prompt work straight away keeping me informed about everything.“
- “Felt our case was well handled and that the lawyer cared about it.“
- Octavia HA v Costello – I acted for a deaf lady who suffered depression due to trauma and bereavement. The landlord, Octavia Housing Association, issued injunction proceedings due to the dogs barking excessively, after repeated complaints of noise nuisance from her neighbour. I argued the case under the Equality Act 2010, namely that the landlord, Octavia Housing Association, had not taken account of my client’s disability by failing to make reasonable adjustments in the form of sound proofing with additional carpeting, underlay and inner partition walls. Octavia made the requested adjustments to the property.
Membership & Appointments
- Housing Lawyers Practitioners Association
Outside of work, he has a keen interest in fitness and nutrition and enjoys training at the gym, running, swimming, cycling and tennis. He also engages in voluntary work for a number of different charities. He has a passion for travelling to different parts of the world and experiencing new cultures, studying ancient civilizations and photographing wildlife. He is an avid reader of both fiction and non-fiction. He also speaks fluent Urdu and basic conversational French and is learning to speak Arabic and Spanish. Siddiq is also an accredited life coach and is passionate about working with individuals and organisations in overcoming difficulties in order to achieve their goals.