I specialise in actions against the police and prison authorities, immigration detention claims and judicial review. I qualified as a solicitor in 2013.
Before joining Hodge Jones and Allen LLP I spent just over two years representing claimants in actions against the police and detaining authorities at Saunders Law. I completed my training contract at Fisher Meredith LLP in November 2013 where I completed seats in public law and children law and completed a double seat in police and prison law.
Prior to my training I advised and represented individuals in asylum and immigration appeals before the First and Upper Tier Tribunal (Asylum and Immigration Chamber). I am an accredited senior immigration adviser under the Law Society Immigration and Asylum Accreditation Scheme and I retain a special interest in immigration detention claims and migrant rights.
- Hodge Jones & Allen, 2016 – present
- LPC, London Metropolitan University, 2010-2011 (Distinction)
- GDL, London Metropolitan University, 2008-2010
- BA (Honours) Philosophy, University of Leeds, 1996-2000
- Saunders Law, Solicitor, 2013-2016
- Admitted as a Solicitor, 2013
- Fisher Meredith LLP, Trainee Solicitor, 2011-2013
- Refugee and Migrant Justice (formerly Refugee Legal Centre), Appeals Caseworker, 2008-2010
- Police Action Lawyers Group
- Inquest Lawyers Group