Ovaiz is a paralegal in the housing department managing his own caseload, predominantly dealing with homelessness matters.
Ovaiz joined HJA in December 2017 having worked as a New Client Advisor for the Civil Liberties team and part of Crime Support / Paralegal in Criminal Defence.
- “Last year, my daughter and grandson suffered bullying and intimidation from a local authority. They were forced to accept an unreasonable and unaffordable accommodation or face an eviction. When I sought a professional advice, Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors were the only firm to respond. My daughter was assisted by Ovaiz. Ovaiz listened carefully to a very complex story and made careful notes. He was methodical, compassionate and reassuring. After putting a comprehensive and convincing case together against the Council, my daughter and grandson were offered suitable accommodation. None of this would have been possible without the help of Ovaiz and his colleagues and we are all very grateful for the help and assistance.” Philip Obrey
- “Outstanding. Many thanks to Ovaiz Panwala and the team involved with resolving my housing case. A very stressful situation, dealt with very professionally and with a fantastic outcome. Forever grateful. Thank you!”
- University of Law – Legal Practice Course – 2016
- University of East London – LLB Law – 2014
- Housing Paralegal – Hodge Jones & Allen – 2019
- Criminal Paralegal / Support Assistant – Hodge Jones & Allen – 2018
- Civil Liberties New Client Advisor – Hodge Jones & Allen – 2017
Ovaiz is a keen sports enthusiast who is a passionate Arsenal FC fan. He also enjoys travelling with friends and family to explore and learn about different cultures.