About Melody Ogbebor
Melody joined Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors as a paralegal in November 2020 in the Private Client department. She assists Philippa Barton and James Berry in a range of court of protection matters – which include professional deputyships and PI trusts.
Prior to joining HJA, Melody worked as a Trainee Solicitor. She has experience in preparing and filing inheritance tax forms, drafting wills and LPAs as well as court of protection applications.
Career & Personal Interests
- Paralegal at Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors, November 2020 to present
- Trainee Solicitor at Hancock Quins T/A Kingly Solicitors, June 2020 to August 2020
- Paralegal at Hancock Quins T/A Kingly Solicitors, October 2019 to June 2020
- Paralegal at Nadine Wong & Co Solicitors, February 2018 to October 2019
- LLM LPC – University of Law, London Bloomsbury (2017 – 2018)
- LLB Law – University of Portsmouth (2014 – 2017)
Melody enjoys reading books, running, live concerts and travelling.