Madeeha joined Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors in October 2019 after training at a niche specialist housing practice. She was admitted as a solicitor in August 2019. During her training and thereafter, she has gained experience dealing with a variety of complex fast-track and multi-track housing and property cases.
Madeeha specialises in housing and has gained a vast experience in dealing with a wide range of housing matters such as housing disrepair, unlawful eviction, homelessness, possession along with multi-track property disputes. She has successfully represented client’s in obtaining judgements and damages at Court.
- University of Greenwich: LLB Law
- University of Westminster: Legal Practice Course
- Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors, Solicitor- October 2019 – present
- Law Lane Solicitors, Trainee Solicitor – August 2017 – August 2019
- Law Lane Solicitors, Paralegal – October 2016 – August 2017
In her spare time, Madeeha enjoys travelling, socialising and trying different restaurants.