I have nearly 15 years’ experience in advising on all aspects of employment law for individuals and a range of businesses.
My specialisms include providing practical, commercial and responsive advice and guidance in the following areas:
- drafting, reviewing and negotiating settlement (compromise) agreements and severance packages;
- managing day-to-day employment issues such as disciplinary, ill-health, capability, redundancy and grievance procedures;
- drafting, reviewing, negotiating and advising on employment contracts, directors’ service agreements, consultancy agreements, policies and procedures;
- advising on post-termination restrictions, garden leave clauses, confidentiality and intellectual property;
- advising on TUPE and corporate transactions;
- advising on redundancy and business reorganisations or sale of a business;
- advising on dismissal, discrimination and harassment claims including representation in proceedings in employment tribunals; and
- advising on changes to terms of employment, breach of contract disputes including pay and bonus disputes.
I am a member of the Employment Lawyers Association
- BA Anglia Polytechnic University
- Fisher Meredith
- Thackray Williams LLP
- Bowling and Co
- Trained at Bates Travell (now BTMK) in London/Southend.
- “If you find yourself in need of a solicitor then I would highly recommend Lisa. She will quickly get to the heart of your matter and present the options to you in refreshingly clear English. She will fight your corner and obtain the best outcome for you. Altogether Excellent”
- “I would trust Lisa with any employment law matter – she really knows her stuff, responds quickly and is very easy to work with. More importantly, her advice is pragmatic, comprehensive yet concise and always takes into account your specific aims. I’ve recommended her to others and have no hesitation in doing so.”
Please see my recommendations from my previous clients on:
• My LinkedIn page; or
• On The Good Lawyer Guide