About Lauren Moroney
Lauren joined Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors in April 2021, and is a Paralegal within the Family Law department. Lauren predominantly supports partner Bharti Shah but also assists other partners from time to time. Lauren works on a range of Family Law cases including divorce, finances, children matters.
- Family Law Paralegal – Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors; April 2021 – present
- Family Law Paralegal – Rayden Solicitors; August 2020 – April 2021
- LLM Legal Practice: Distinction – Birmingham City University 2019 – 2020
- Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice (LPC): Distinction – Birmingham City University 2019 – 2020
- LLB (Hons) Law: 2:1) – University of Birmingham 2016 – 2019
In her spare time, Lauren’s favourite hobby is horse-riding, and she also enjoys swimming and attending group fitness classes at the gym. Lauren enjoys spending her weekends with friends, family, fine wine and good food.