I am a trainee and currently in my second seat with the employment team.
My first seat was in the personal injury department under the supervision of Louise Jukes where I worked on a range of personal injury claims including catastrophic injuries.
Prior to this I worked at the firm as a paralegal in the personal injury department where I was responsible for running a case load of personal injury claims arising from accidents at work, public liability, occupier’s liability, product liability and road traffic accidents.
I also volunteer at a local Citizens Advice Bureau which provides advice and assistance in respect of Housing, Employment and Clinical Negligence matters.
- Law and Professional Practice (LLB & LPC), First Class Honours, Nottingham Law School, 2012-2016
- Hodge Jones & Allen, Trainee, 2018 – present
- Hodge Jones & Allen, Paralegal, 2016 – 2018
- Hodge Jones & Allen, Personal Injury Legal Clerk, 2014 – 2015
- “Thank you for the great service. Everything was easy and precise. Glad to have chosen you.”
- “Excellent service with solicitors who care. I would like to thank Lauren Hannath for all her hard work she put in.”
- “We used HJA when we were involved in a car accident. We was assigned to Lauren. She has been really helpful in arranging medicals and treatment etc. She always kept us up to date on our case. Highly recommend.”
Membership & Appointments
In my spare time I enjoy travelling, reading and going to the gym!