Lauren qualified as an employment solicitor in March 2020 having successfully completed her training contract with Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors.
Lauren commenced her training contract with the firm in September 2018. Her first seat was in the personal injury department under the supervision of Louise Jukes where she assisted on a range of personal injury claims including catastrophic injury claims. Her second seat was in the employment law team under the supervision of Susie Al-Qassab, Homa Wilson and Joseph Nicholls where she worked on a variety of employment issues and disputes for individuals, employers and businesses. Her third seat was in the family law team under the supervision of Jacqueline Major where she assisted on a variety of areas including divorce, cohabitation and children matters.
Prior to commencing her training contract she worked at the firm as a paralegal in the personal injury department where she was responsible for running a caseload of personal injury claims.
Lauren also volunteers at Camden Citizens Advice bureau assisting with the provision of employment and housing advice.
- Law and Professional Practice (LLB & LPC), First Class Honours, Nottingham Law School, 2012-2016
- Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors, Solicitor, March 2020 – Present
- Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors, Trainee, 2018 – 2020
- Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors, Paralegal, 2016 – 2018
- Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors, Personal Injury Legal Clerk, 2014 – 2015
- “Thank you for the great service. Everything was easy and precise. Glad to have chosen you.”
- “Excellent service with solicitors who care. I would like to thank Lauren Hannath for all her hard work she put in.”
- “We used HJA when we were involved in a car accident. We was assigned to Lauren. She has been really helpful in arranging medicals and treatment etc. She always kept us up to date on our case. Highly recommend.”