About Lauren Hannath
Lauren qualified as an employment solicitor in March 2020 having successfully completed her training contract with Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors.
Lauren works on a variety of matters acting for both individuals and employers. She regularly advises clients on settlement agreements and successfully negotiates enhanced compensation packages and/or more favourable terms.
She has experience in bringing and defending Employment Tribunal claims and assisting individuals disputing performance reviews and performance management processes. She also acts in matters involving redundancies, unfair dismissal and discrimination claims including those relating to race and disability.
Lauren is supportive and approachable, whilst also being clear and concise, and is committed to providing outcome-focused advice in order to achieve the best possible result.
Lauren also volunteers at Camden Citizens Advice bureau assisting with the provision of employment advice.
- “Thank you for the great service. Everything was easy and precise. Glad to have chosen you.”
- “Excellent service with solicitors who care. I would like to thank Lauren Hannath for all her hard work she put in.”
- “We used HJA when we were involved in a car accident. We was assigned to Lauren. She has been really helpful in arranging medicals and treatment etc. She always kept us up to date on our case. Highly recommend.”
Career & Membership
- Solicitor, Hodge Jones & Allen, March 2020 – present
- Trainee, Hodge Jones & Allen, 2018 – 2020
- Paralegal, Hodge Jones & Allen, 2016 – 2018
- Personal Injury Legal Clerk, Hodge Jones & Allen, 2014 – 2015
- Law and Professional Practice (LLB & LPC), First Class Honours, Nottingham Law School, 2012-2016
Memberships and Appointments
- Employment Lawyers Association