Lauren is a trainee at the firm and commenced her training contract in September 2018. Her first seat was in the personal injury department under the supervision of Louise Jukes where she worked on a range of personal injury claims including catastrophic injury claims. Her second seat was in the employment law team under the supervision of Joseph Nicholls, Homa Wilson and Susie Al-Qassab where she worked on a variety of employment issues and disputes for both businesses/employers and individuals.
She is currently in her third seat in the family law team under the supervision of Jacqueline Major where she is working on a variety of areas including divorce matters.
Prior to commencing her training contract she worked at the firm as a paralegal in the personal injury department where she was responsible for running a caseload of personal injury claims.
- Law and Professional Practice (LLB & LPC), First Class Honours, Nottingham Law School, 2012-2016
- Hodge Jones & Allen, Trainee, 2018 – present
- Hodge Jones & Allen, Paralegal, 2016 – 2018
- Hodge Jones & Allen, Personal Injury Legal Clerk, 2014 – 2015
- “Thank you for the great service. Everything was easy and precise. Glad to have chosen you.”
- “Excellent service with solicitors who care. I would like to thank Lauren Hannath for all her hard work she put in.”
- “We used HJA when we were involved in a car accident. We was assigned to Lauren. She has been really helpful in arranging medicals and treatment etc. She always kept us up to date on our case. Highly recommend.”