Jason joined Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors in October 2012 where he trained and qualified. Jason has worked within medical negligence since 2011 and is passionate about advising vulnerable clients. He deals with numerous cases including but not limited to birth injuries, delays in diagnosis, dental claims and inpatient falls and fractures.
- “Jason Tang thank you for your patience, empathy and understanding!!! I was recommended HJA by a family member and I am delighted I took their advice. I was treated with respect and when I didn’t understand something I was taken through the process with patience and consideration.”
- “Very high quality job.Thank you very much for your support and great job to Jason Tan.”
- “I’d like to thank Jason Tang for taking care of my case, for the attention and for the professionalism. Thank you so much for your patience and for always taking care of every single detail. I totally recommend his work and I only have positive feedbacks coming from him!”
- “I’d like to thank you for the help received when finalising the settlement agreement procedure with the defendant.”
- “Thank you very much for your hard work on my behalf. You have attended to my case thoughtfully, thoroughly and punctiliously.”
- “I just wanted to thank you again for everything you have done in the lead up to the inquest but also the way in which you looked after us during the proceedings. You were so helpful and supportive and ever patient with my yellow sticky notes being thrust at you while you were trying to type, we felt very secure with you there.”
- “You have been very helpful and understanding with everything.
I’m glad your training is going well and i think you’ll make a wonderful solicitor.”
Memberships and Appointments
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)
- The College of Law – LPC, 2009 – 2010
- Queen Mary University of London, LLB Law, 2006 – 2009
- Associate, Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors, 2020
- Joined Hodge Jones & Allen, October 2012
- Harman & Harman Solicitors, Senior Paralegal, 2011 – 2012
- Andersons Solicitors, Administrative Assistant, 2007
- Queen Mary University Legal Advice Centre and Pink Law, Voluntary Adviser, 2007 – 2009
- Queen Mary University Student Pro-Bono Group, Voluntary Adviser, 2006 – 2007
Jason participates in a variety of sports and am an avid supporter of Arsenal football club. He is a keen runner and regularly participate in organised events. Jason volunteered as a ‘Games Maker’ at the London 2012 Paralympic Games working in the athletes’ village. He also volunteers for various charities. In his spare time he enjoys watching and listening to music live with friends. Jason likes to travel and learn about different cultures and follow films closely.
Jason has a conversational level of Cantonese and travel to Hong Kong and Japan when I can.