I joined Hodge Jones & Allen in October 2012. I have been working in medical negligence since June 2011 and I am passionate about advising vulnerable clients.
I have assisted Clinical Negligence partner Sarah Harman in a variety of cases, including multiple high value cerebral palsy claims. I also attend court independently to settle infant settlement claims.
- The College of Law – LPC, 2009 – 2010
- Queen Mary University of London, LLB Law, 2006 – 2009
- Joined Hodge Jones & Allen, October 2012
- Harman & Harman Solicitors, Senior Paralegal, 2011 – 2012
- Andersons Solicitors, Administrative Assistant, 2007
- Queen Mary University Legal Advice Centre and Pink Law, Voluntary Adviser, 2007 – 2009
- Queen Mary University Student Pro-Bono Group, Voluntary Adviser, 2006 – 2007
- “I’d like to thank Jason Tang for taking care of my case, for the attention and for the professionalism. Thank you so much for your patience and for always taking care of every single detail. I totally recommend his work and I only have positive feedbacks coming from him!”
- “I’d like to thank you for the help received when finalising the settlement agreement procedure with the defendant.”
- “Thank you very much for your hard work on my behalf. You have attended to my case thoughtfully, thoroughly and punctiliously.”
- “I just wanted to thank you again for everything you have done in the lead up to the inquest but also the way in which you looked after us during the proceedings. You were so helpful and supportive and ever patient with my yellow sticky notes being thrust at you while you were trying to type, we felt very secure with you there.”
- “You have been very helpful and understanding with everything.
I’m glad your training is going well and i think you’ll make a wonderful solicitor.”
I participate in a variety of sports and I am an avid supporter of Arsenal football club. I volunteered as a ‘Games Maker’ at the London 2012 Paralympic Games working in the athletes’ village. I also enjoy going to music gigs and attend music festivals annually with my friends. I was a DJ on my University’s radio show and I am an active member of the Amnesty International Society, holding the role of publicity officer. I like to travel and learn about different cultures and I also follow films closely and have a large collection.
I have a conversational level of Cantonese and travel to Hong Kong regularly.