I joined Hodge Jones & Allen in October 2012. I have been working in medical negligence since June 2011 and I am passionate about advising vulnerable clients.
I have assisted Clinical Negligence partner Sarah Harman in a variety of cases, including multiple high value cerebral palsy claims. I also attend court independently to settle infant settlement claims.
- The College of Law – LPC, 2009 – 2010
- Queen Mary University of London, LLB Law, 2006 – 2009
- Joined Hodge Jones & Allen, October 2012
- Harman & Harman Solicitors, Senior Paralegal, 2011 – 2012
- Andersons Solicitors, Administrative Assistant, 2007
- Queen Mary University Legal Advice Centre and Pink Law, Voluntary Adviser, 2007 – 2009
- Queen Mary University Student Pro-Bono Group, Voluntary Adviser, 2006 – 2007
I participate in a variety of sports and I am an avid supporter of Arsenal football club. I volunteered as a ‘Games Maker’ at the London 2012 Paralympic Games working in the athletes’ village. I also enjoy going to music gigs and attend music festivals annually with my friends. I was a DJ on my University’s radio show and I am an active member of the Amnesty International Society, holding the role of publicity officer. I like to travel and learn about different cultures and I also follow films closely and have a large collection.
I have a conversational level of Cantonese and travel to Hong Kong regularly.