I joined Hodge Jones and Allen in September 2014 from Moore Blatch Solicitors LLP where I worked as an Assistant Family Solicitor since qualifying in March 2013. I am experienced in all areas of family law and most specifically Divorce and Financial matters. I act for a wide variety of clients including middle income and high net worth individuals and often where assets are across of number of different jurisdictions.
I also represent client’s in relation to Children Act matters and where parents are unable to agree child arrangements. I also represent clients who require urgent assistance due to issues of domestic abuse.
I am a committee member of London YRes which is a sub division of Resolution, the association of family lawyers and believe fully in the ethos of working constructively to resolve disputed issues.
- Legal Practice Course –College of Law Birmingham – Commendation
- Sheffield Hallam University – BA – Law and Criminology (2:1)
- Hodge Jones and Allen LLP – Assistant Solicitor – September 2014 – present
- Moore Blatch Solicitors, Richmond – Assistant Solicitor – June 2013 – August 2014
- Dodds Solicitors LLP – Leicester – Assistant Solicitor – March 2013 – June 2013
- Qualification March 2013
- Dodds Solicitors LLP – Leicester – Trainee Solicitor – October 2011 – February 2013
- Dodds Solicitors LLP – Leicester – Family Paralegal – July 2010 – October 2011
- “Thank you so much for helping with the divorce. It’s been a painful time and a hugely difficult decision, which although I know it’s right, doesn’t feel any better or easier to make despite it being for the best. You’ve made the process transparent and as easy as it could be and I appreciate this.” Mr D.
- “Your service to me was impeccable.” Ms P.
- “I have to tell you one thing about this law stuff, it is so hard I take my hat off to you. I also want to say to you that you are the most amazing lawyer I have come across. Thank you so much for believing in me.” Mrs M.
- Committee member – London Young Lawyers Group (LYLG)
- Volunteer – Rights of Women – legal helpline
I am an experienced traveller and enjoy the outdoors during my free time. I regularly participate in half marathons and hope one day to pluck up the courage to enter a full marathon.