I joined Hodge Jones & Allen in 2014 as a Legal Help Advisor with previous experience in personal injury law. I assisted new clients with their matters and providing client care for the housing team. I have since moved to the role of paralegal in the housing department specialising in disrepair, homelessness, possession and judicial review cases.
I am dedicated to providing the best possible result for each client whilst maintaining a level of professionalism and understanding to each client’s situation.
My work in the area of legal aid has allowed me to help those with limited access to justice by providing legal assistance where they may not have been able to receive it before.
- LPC – BPP (Ongoing)
- LLB Honours Degree – Coventry University (2:1)
- Joined Hodge Jones & Allen in December 2014
- Legal placement at Pattison Brewer LLP, and in-house with the Legal Department at Cummins UK ltd.
- Coventry Legal Advice Service (CLAS) 2010 – 2013
- “I had received all the help I could get, from the staff members. Staff were friendly, I felt safe in the area and I would most certainly go back for help if needed.”
- “Jack is a very nice solicitor who helped me with my problems. Thank you”
- “Outstanding service and attention to detail that I received in relation to a housing matter which could have become far more complicated, but for the representations made by my legal representatives at Hodge Jones & Allen solicitors. I am in no doubt, whatsoever, that if the third party authority could have found a way to undermine and reject the submissions that were made they would have done so. They couldn’t which is all i really need to say about the quality of the case that the Firm advanced on my behalf. Highly recommended.”
- “Words cannot summarise the amazing help I was offered. I am very much grateful to my solicitor who efficiently worked hard to acquire me the fantastic result I have today. Thank you very much Mr J.Williams”
Outside of the firm I participate in musician work, playing guitar and a number of instruments in blues, folk, rock, metal, soul and acoustic bands. Where possible I enjoy fund raising for charity by holding music events. In 2015 I helped raise £1,200 with HJA at the law rocks battle of the bands.
Before embarking on my legal career I worked as a professional chef in a number of kitchens and still enjoy cooking today. In my spare time I enjoy travelling, particularly in Asia and North America, and playing rugby union & squash.