I joined Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors in 2014 as a Legal Help Advisor with previous experience in personal injury law and later became a paralegal in the housing department specialising in disrepair, homelessness, possession and judicial review cases.
In 2018, I became a trainee solicitor at the firm completing seats in Medical Negligence and three seats in Private Client.
I qualified as a solicitor in 2020 and am currently working within the Private Client team handling a variety of cases including Wills, Lasting Power of Attorney, Court of Protection, Probate, Tax and Trust Work.
- “It has certainly been a difficult time to draw up a Will! I was pleased to have you acting as my solicitor. Thank you again for all your help and your patience. I will certainly be in touch if I have any other legal matters to resolve.”
- “Really excellent service, I spoke to a partner from a different practice area but she referred me to HJA for Wills and the very next day I was contacted by their team – ready crack on! Always communicative and ready to set aside time for complex matters, really delighted with HJA and would highly recommend them.”
- “Just wanted to put on record our thanks and appreciation for the support and help that Jack Williams gave both my husband and myself in getting our wills updated and sorted. COVID has made a whole lot of us realise the need to do this and Jack must have been inundated whist working at home and under COVID conditions. He [Jack] was thoughtful and patient and good humoured throughout as well as professional and kind. It was a really good service and much appreciated. Thank you.” Dinah Caine and Roy Lockett
- “We would like to thank Jack for the work he completed on behalf of our case. He was at all times, professional, efficient and normative. Jack kept us informed at every stage of the process. Thank you.”
- “Throughout the process, Jack was warm, friendly, professional and approachable – a very customer-focused individual, who I would definitely recommend to family and friends.”
- “I appreciate all the work and time you have spent on my dad’s case. Please know that you have helped us tremendously with your guidance and advice. “
- “I would definitely recommend Hodge Jones and Allen; not only they were helpful and I won my case but they were highly supportive. [Iam] so happy with the outcome, my children no longer have to suffer. Best solicitors by far. Thank you Jack Williams.”
- “Words cannot summarise the amazing help I was offered. I am very much grateful to my solicitor who efficiently worked hard to acquire me the fantastic result I have today. Thank you very much Mr J.Williams”
- Qualified as a Solicitor in September 2020
- Joined Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors in July 2014
- Legal placement at Pattison Brewer LLP, and in-house with the Legal Department at Cummins UK ltd.
- Coventry Legal Advice Service (CLAS) 2010 – 2013
- LPC – BPP
- LLB Honours Degree – Coventry University (2:1)
Outside of the firm I play guitar in a Pop-Punk band and have played a number of instruments in blues, folk, rock, metal, soul and acoustic bands. I have performed at the Royal Albert Hall as part of a choir and enjoy playing music festivals when I can. Where possible I enjoy fund raising for charity and in 2015 helped raise £1,200 with Hodge Jones & Allen at the law rocks battle of the bands. I have annually participated in HJA amateur productions and musical events in aid of the Millie Mittoo Children’s Projects foundation for orphaned children, Inquest, The Child Brain Injury Trust and Actions against Medical Accidents.
I have been actively involved in promoting access to justice as a member of “Young Legal Aid Lawyers” and have helped run pro-bono clinics in Haringey Schools in cooperation with London Universities. In March 2017, I was a key speaker at an “Access to Justice” event aimed at inspiring the preservation and promotion of legal aid work.
In 2017, I was able to raise funds and awareness for the homelessness charity “Cardboard Citizens” by completing a half marathon and plan to train for further runs.
Before embarking on my legal career I worked as a professional chef in a number of kitchens and still enjoy cooking today. In my spare time I enjoy travelling, particularly in Asia and North America.