I joined Hodge Jones & Allen in 2014 as a Legal Help Advisor with previous experience in personal injury law. I assisted new clients with their matters and providing client care for the housing team. I have since moved to the role of paralegal in the housing department specialising in disrepair, homelessness, possession and judicial review cases.
I am dedicated to providing the best possible result for each client whilst maintaining a level of professionalism and understanding to each client’s situation.
My work in the area of legal aid has allowed me to help those with limited access to justice by providing legal assistance where they may not have been able to receive it before.
- LPC – BPP (Ongoing)
- LLB Honours Degree – Coventry University (2:1)
- Joined Hodge Jones & Allen in December 2014
- Legal placement at Pattison Brewer LLP, and in-house with the Legal Department at Cummins UK ltd.
- Coventry Legal Advice Service (CLAS) 2010 – 2013
- “Mr Williams, your explanations were very clear and I would like to thank you for all the advise you have provided and I appreciate your
professional contact and manner.”
- “The services of Hodge Jones & Allen were excellent. I was quickly seen and assigned a solicitor (Mr J Williams) to assist me. I was kept informed of developments, was given advice and support and would highly recommend this company. In an age when legal services are often viewed as experience and time consuming, I was surprised receive speedy information which came as a huge relief. Excellent work.”
- “Last November, my home was on streets. I came to know about Hodge Jones & Allen. My first meeting with Jack Williams was extremely professional plus encouraging as once firm took my case I was confident that my problems are going to be solved. Suzanne Bird worked hard for a place for me and street was no more my home. This November, I have a proper place to live my life and I give entire credit to Jack and Suzanne and wish them success ever.”
- “I would definitely recommend Hodge Jones and Allen; not only they were helpful and I won my case but they were highly supportive. [Iam] so happy with the outcome, my children no longer have to suffer. Best solicitors by far. Thank you Jack Williams.”
- “I had received all the help I could get, from the staff members. Staff were friendly, I felt safe in the area and I would most certainly go back for help if needed.”
- “Jack is a very nice solicitor who helped me with my problems. Thank you”
- “Outstanding service and attention to detail that I received in relation to a housing matter which could have become far more complicated, but for the representations made by my legal representatives at Hodge Jones & Allen solicitors. I am in no doubt, whatsoever, that if the third party authority could have found a way to undermine and reject the submissions that were made they would have done so. They couldn’t which is all i really need to say about the quality of the case that the Firm advanced on my behalf. Highly recommended.”
- “Words cannot summarise the amazing help I was offered. I am very much grateful to my solicitor who efficiently worked hard to acquire me the fantastic result I have today. Thank you very much Mr J.Williams”
Outside of the firm I participate in musician work, playing guitar and a number of instruments in blues, folk, rock, metal, soul and acoustic bands. Where possible I enjoy fund raising for charity by holding music events. In 2015 I helped raise £1,200 with HJA at the law rocks battle of the bands.
Before embarking on my legal career I worked as a professional chef in a number of kitchens and still enjoy cooking today. In my spare time I enjoy travelling, particularly in Asia and North America, and playing rugby union & squash.