About Jack Robirosa
Jack is a solicitor in the Civil Liberties & Human Rights department, focusing on claims involving human rights and the environment. He has a particular interest in legal challenges against the state relating to the environment, inquests and civil claims where individuals have suffered harm due to air, water or waste pollution.
Prior to joining HJA Jack was an associate at a leading international law firm, where he was involved in several complex cross border environmental cases. He has also worked on strategic human rights actions, including against the criminalisation of homosexuality in an ex-commonwealth state.
- Solicitor, Hodge Jones& Allen, 2021 – present
- Associate, Taylor Wessing LLP, 2018 – 2021
- Trainee Solicitor, Taylor Wessing LLP, 2016 – 2018
- Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School, 2015 – 2016
- Graduate Diploma in Law, University of Law, 2014 – 2015
- English Literature BA (Hons), University of York 2011 – 2014