About Isha Shahzadi
Isha is a Paralegal in the Housing department, assisting Farzana Chowdhury and Sophie Bell. Isha is able to use her initiative, creativity and resources available to meet objectives to a consistently high level.
- Paralegal, Housing – Hodge, Jones & Allen; Apr 2021 to present
- Safeguarding Administrator – NHS; Nov 2020 – Apr 2021
- Pro bono Paralegal (Housing) – MTG Solicitors; Jul 2020 – Aug 2020
- Student Advisor – LJMU Legal Advise Centre; Oct 2017 – Jul 2019
- Administrative Officer – Home Office; Dec 2018 – Jul 2019
- Law LLB (Hons) 2:1 – Liverpool John Moores University (LJMU); 2016 – 2019
- LLM Legal Practice (Solicitors) – BPP University; Sep 2019 – Oct 2020
Isha enjoys reading books and playing badminton in her spare time. Family time is most important to her.