About Farishta Kamal
Farishta works as a Paralegal in the Dispute Resolution department and under the supervision of Chun Wong.
She currently assist on all areas of civil litigation and employment disputes, including: general civil disputes, contested probate, property disputes, professional negligence, contractual disputes, settlement agreements, unfair dismissal and all types of discrimination.
Career & Personal Interests
- Paralegal at Hodge Jones & Allen, June 2019 to present
- Paralegal at McMillan Williams Solicitors, Oct 2018 – Mar 2019
- Legal Assistant at BMB Solicitors, May 2017 – Dec 2017
- LPC at BPP University Ltd , 2018 – 2019
- LLB Law (Hons) at BPP University Ltd, 2013 – 2017
In her spare time she enjoys travelling, reading, baking and spending time with my friends and family. She also likes to keep fit by regularly going to the gym.