About Emma Vincent
Emma is a Paralegal within the Family Law department of Hodge Jones & Allen assisting Bharti Shah. Emma assists on a range of matters, including divorce, finances, and child arrangements.
Emma volunteered for the Family Law Clinic at The City Law School, working on cases involving issues such as parental alienation and domestic abuse. Emma received the Sibel Dedezade Pro Bono Award 2021 for her work on the Pro Bono Programme.
Members & Appointments
Member of The Honourable Society of the Middle Temple.
Career & Personal Interests
- Paralegal, Family – Hodge Jones & Allen; November 2021 to present.
- London Regional Manager – Schools Consent Project; November 2021 to present.
- Volunteer Workshop Leader – Schools Consent Project; November 2020 – November 2021.
- Family Law Volunteer – The Free Legal Advice Clinic; March 2021 – July 2021.
- Student Caseworker – Criminal Justice Law Clinic; September 2019 – May 2020.
- Called to the Bar – The Middle Temple; July 2021.
- Bar Vocational Studies with a Specialism in Advanced Advocacy Skills (Distinction) – The City Law School; 2020-2021.
- LLB (Hons) Law with International Relations (2:1) – The University of Sussex; 2017-2020.
Emma is passionate about promoting access to justice and supporting legal education among young people. Alongside her legal studies, Emma volunteered for multiple law clinics and joined the Schools Consent Project.
In her spare time Emma likes to visit art galleries and travel to new places and enjoys combining the two.