I joined Hodge Jones & Allen in August 2016 as a paralegal in the civil liberties department under the supervision of Claire Brigham and Jocelyn Cockburn. I work on a variety of cases including: actions against the police and other authorities including civil actions for assault, false imprisonment and malicious prosecution, breaches of human rights and inquests. I have previously worked in Mental Health law, representing and advocating for civil and criminally detained patients under the Mental Health Act 1983. I am passionate about representing vulnerable individuals whose rights have been violated and who are seeking justice.
- University of Law – Accelerated Legal Practice Course – 2016
- BPP University College – Graduate Diploma in Law – 2013-2014
- University of East Anglia – Business Management, 2010-2013
- Joined Hodge Jones & Allen – 2016
- Mental Health Paralegal – City Law Firm – 2014 – 2015
- Pro bono legal advisor – Royal National Institute for the Blind – 2013 – 2014
In my spare time I do gymnastics and cheerleading. I currently coach a senior team and train 4 times a week. I also enjoy travelling, charity work and cooking.