I joined Hodge Jones and Allen as a trainee solicitor in September 2017 and am currently, working with the housing team. I gained experience in housing law assisting caseworkers at Advice4Renters, a London-based legal charity that provides representation for private tenants eligible for legal aid in housing disputes
I have also worked in the advice and information team at Liberty, assisting members of the public in matters involving civil liberties and human rights law.
I have experience too of working as a legal clerk at Deighton Pierce Glynn where I provided administrative support for solicitors in a number of different areas of law.
- University of Law (Bloomsbury), Legal Practice Course (2015-2016)
- Kaplan Law School, Graduate Diploma in Law (2014-2015)
- University of Exeter, BA (Hons) (2009-2012)
- Advice4Renters, (August 2015-March 2016)
- Advice and Information team, Liberty (May 2016-October 2016)
- Legal clerk, Deighton Pierce Glynn (September 2016-September 2017)
I enjoy travelling and especially hiking. I am active in local politics and relax by reading literature and history.