I joined Hodge Jones and Allen in October 2016 as a Legal Executive in the Private Client Team. I qualified as a Legal Executive in December 2014.
My work includes handling Court of Protection matters, Wills, Personal Injury Trusts and Powers of Attorney. I have a particular interest is in advising the elderly and their families, as I act for elderly clients who have received a diagnosis of dementia including Alzheimer’s.
I am experienced in the following areas:
- Making applications to the Court of Protection for the appointment of a Deputy
- Managing the affairs of people who lack capacity on a day to day basis. This includes all types of work including the payment of utility bills to arranging care packages
- Advising on issues relating to mental capacity and making the appropriate applications if necessary
- Drafting Powers of Attorney and Wills
- Personal Injury Trusts
- Chartered Institute of Legal Executives Diploma – 2014
- Chartered Institute of Legal Executives endorsed paralegal award – 2010
- University of Kent, LLB Law Degree – 2009
- Thackray Williams LLP (private client Legal Executive) – 2015 – 2016
- Brachers LLP (private client paralegal) – 2012 – 2015
- Brachers LLP (litigation paralegal) – 2011 – 2012
- Lyons Davidson Solicitors (litigation paralegal) – 2009 – 2011