I joined Hodge Jones & Allen in 2011 as an assistant to fee earners in the personal injury and civil liberties teams. I now run a full case load of personal injury claims and specialise in claims arising out of road traffic accidents.
- Currently studying for CILEX Diploma
- De Montfort University LLB Law (Hons) 1st.
- Personal Injury Paralegal – Hodge Jones & Allen, 2013 to date
- Administrative Assistant – Hodge Jones & Allen, 2011 – 2013
- Support Officer – Enfield Council, 2009 – 2011
- “Excellent service, kept me up to date on all aspects of my claim. I would recommend their services to friends and family.
- “Very friendly and professional in their duties.”
- “I used Hodge Jones & Allen again because on each occasion I have received excellent service and was happy with the outcome. On this occasion I was represented by Claire Sadler and was delighted with the result. I would recommend the firm without hesitation.”
- “Excellent service, well informed all the way through.”
- “Made the whole experience easy and stress free!”
Membership and appointments
- Associate Member of Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
Outside of work I enjoy travelling, reading, films and shopping.