Claire joined Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors in 2011 as a legal assistant. She started working as a Paralegal in the Personal Injury team in 2013 and qualified as a Chartered Legal Executive in April 2020.
Claire runs a case load of personal injury claims, specialising in road traffic accidents.
- “I experienced a very professional and empathetic approach to my case.
The team who dealt with my case, provided me with very timely updates on their progress; and the case was closed within a very reasonable time.”
- “Very very good professional people. I am glad I chose them [Claire] to represent me.”
- “I would recommend these solicitors to people I know. They dealt with my families case professionally and efficiently, especially Claire Sadler our case handler.”
- “Excellent service, kept me up to date on all aspects of my claim. I would recommend their services to friends and family.
- “Very friendly and professional in their duties.”
- “I used Hodge Jones & Allen again because on each occasion I have received excellent service and was happy with the outcome. On this occasion I was represented by Claire Sadler and was delighted with the result. I would recommend the firm without hesitation.”
- “Excellent service, well informed all the way through.”
- “Made the whole experience easy and stress free!”
- “Excellent and professional.”
- Represented a client who was cycling along a main road past a petrol station when a car came out of the petrol station into his path and collided with him. Liability was admitted by the Defendant. The Claimant sustained an AC joint dislocation to the right shoulder and the case settled for £8,500.
- Represented a client who was a passenger in a taxi that was travelling on a main road. The Defendant failed to stop at the give way of a side road and collided with the taxi. The Claimant suffered soft tissue injuries to the neck, right shoulder and lower back and was unable to return to the gym for several months. The case settled for £4,200.
- Represented a client who cycling home from work when a car tried to overtake him and in doing so knocked him off his bicycle. The Defendant failed to stop and the driver could not be traced so a claim was submitted to the Motor Insurers Bureau under the Untraced Driver’s Agreement. The Claimant sustained a fracture to the thumb and the case settled for £5,200.
- Represented a client was sitting in a car that was parked in a parking bay. The Defendant failed to properly secure a broken down vehicle to a tow truck and this vehicle came off the tow truck and collided with the claimant. The Claimant had a pre-existing back injury which was aggravated by this accident and also suffered travel anxiety. The claim settled for £4,200.
- Represented a pedestrian who was injured when he was hit by a car while crossing the road at a zebra crossing. The Claimant sustained soft tissue injuries to his neck, shoulders and back and travel anxiety. The claim settled for £5,000.
- Represented a cyclist who was travelling in the cycle lane when a car attempted to turn left into a side road and collided with the cyclist. The Claimant was knocked to the ground and sustained a fracture to the clavicle. Liability was admitted and the claim settled for £8,700.
Membership and appointments
- Graduate Member of Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
- Paralegal Member of APIL (Association of Personal Injury Solicitors)
- Currently Diploma in Law and Practice
- De Montfort University LLB Law (Hons) 1st.
- Chartered Legal Executive – Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors, April 2020 to date
- Personal Injury Paralegal – Hodge Jones & Allen, 2013 to 2020
- Administrative Assistant – Hodge Jones & Allen, 2011 – 2013
- Support Officer – Enfield Council, 2009 – 2011
Outside of work Claire enjoys travelling, reading, films and shopping.