About Bhavisha Kukadia
Bhavisha is a Paralegal within the Housing department dealing predominantly with homelessness and disrepair cases, and will handle her own caseload.
Bhavisha has previously worked for Hodge Jones & Allen during her placement year at university as a Legal Clerk in 2019 before becoming a Paralegal. She then went on to complete her degree and will commence her LPC with Masters at The University of Law in Bloomsbury.
Bhavisha is dedicated, and has a strong desire in ensuring work is executed to the best of her ability. Bhavisha aims to thrive and become successful in the legal profession where her aim is to always meet and exceed client expectations.
Bhavisha thoroughly enjoys volunteering where she has assisted on social housing and welfare benefit matters during her time at university, and has worked closely with Keech Hospice.
Career & Personal Interests
- Paralegal in Housing – Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors– July 2021 – Present
- Student Advisor – Nottingham Legal Advice Centre; 2020 – 2021
- Legal Clerk in Housing – Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors – 2019 – 2020
- Masters in Law, University of Law Bloomsbury, 2021
- Legal Practice Course – The University of Law – 2021
- Law LLB (Hons) with professional placement 2:1 – Nottingham Trent University – September 2017
Bhavisha thoroughly enjoys fitness, and regularly attends the gym and boxing classes. To maintain a healthy balanced lifestyle, Bhavisha loves to experiment in the kitchen and cook a variety of nutritious and tasty food.
Bhavisha further admires different cultures and traditions, and likes to travel and explore the world. In her spare time, she enjoys baking; reading; watching movies, and spending time with her friends and family.