About Art Badivuku
Art is a Paralegal in the Civil Liberties & Human Rights Department, assisting primarily with the civil claim arising out of the Grenfell Tower fire. Prior to joining Hodge Jones & Allen, Art worked in campaigns for an NGO, and as a legal assistant in a law centre. Art joined the Civil Liberties team in January 2022.
Art has previously written in The Justice Gap about state misconduct and public inquiries, and until recently was a trade union representative for a cleaners union in London.
- Paralegal, Hodge Jones & Allen, January 2022 – present
- Legal Intern, JUSTICE, October 2021
- Trade Union Representative, Cleaners and Allied Independent Workers Union, March 2020 – Sept 2021
- Volunteer Housing Caseworker, CommUnify, September 2019 – March 2020
- Legal Secretary, Greater Manchester Immigration Aid Unit, October 2017 – September 2019
- Legal Practice Course, City University of London, 2021
- Graduate Diploma in Law, City University of London, 2020
- BSocSci (Hons) Politics & International Relations, University of Manchester, 2015