Anna qualified as a solicitor in September 2017 after undertaking her training contract at a Legal 500 London firm. Since that time she has exclusively practised in criminal defence law undertaking an array of cases in the Youth, Magistrates’, Crown and High Court.
Anna regularly advises clients at the police station and represents clients in the Magistrates’ Court and Youth Court. Anna is also a member of Hodge Jones & Allen’s specialist Youth Court Team. Known for her empathetic nature and dedicated client care, Anna represents her clients’ tirelessly throughout their case.
Outside of work Anna is a Committee Member for the organisation Young Legal Aid Lawyers. An organisation that actively campaigns for sustainable legal aid and to promote new entrants, social mobility and diversity within the legal aid sector.
- “Absolutely excellent and efficient service. I could not fault my solicitor [Anna]. Excellent service and advice from start to finish, a great help and relief for when I needed it most. So helpful with advice and being there on screen to see a friendly face. I felt very comfortable and had absolute confidence in my solicitor. My appointed solicitor telephoned me the very next day to see how I was, and keep me up to date with a follow up e-mail. I had never been in the situation I was in before, I had an excellent result due to my experienced solicitor and a great relief to me.
I would absolutely recommend Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors to anyone seeking Solicitors advice. Would definitely use them again should I require.”
- “Regarding Anna Jemmison. Very polite, professional and excellent advice and service. Made me fully aware of my legal rights and how to conduct myself in the interview which has helped me to overcome my problem.
I would recommend her to anyone because of the level of professionalism in which she conducted herself.”
- Young Legal Aid Lawyers
- Liberty and Amnesty International
- Young Fraud Lawyers Association
- Solicitor, Hodge Jones & Allen, 2019
- Solicitor, LLM Solicitors, 2017-2019
- Trainee, TV Edwards LLP, 2015-2017
- Paralegal, TV Edwards, 2013-2015
- Duty Solicitor, 2017
- LPC conversion, 2015
- BVC, 2010
- LLM International Human Rights Law 2008
- LLB (Hons) European and International Law 2004-2007