Anna qualified as a solicitor in September 2017 after undertaking her training contract at a Legal 500 London firm. Since that time she has exclusively practised in criminal defence law undertaking an array of cases in the Youth, Magistrates’, Crown and High Court.
Anna regularly advises clients at the police station and represents clients in the Magistrates’ Court and Youth Court. Anna is also a member of Hodge Jones & Allen’s specialist Youth Court Team. Known for her empathetic nature and dedicated client care, Anna represents her clients’ tirelessly throughout their case.
Outside of work Anna is a Committee Member for the organisation Young Legal Aid Lawyers. An organisation that actively campaigns for sustainable legal aid and to promote new entrants, social mobility and diversity within the legal aid sector.
- Duty Solicitor, 2017
- LPC conversion, 2015
- BVC, 2010
- LLM International Human Rights Law 2008
- LLB (Hons) European and International Law 2004-2007
- Solicitor, Hodge Jones & Allen, 2019
- Solicitor, LLM Solicitors, 2017-2019
- Trainee, TV Edwards LLP, 2015-2017
- Paralegal, TV Edwards, 2013-2015
- Young Legal Aid Lawyers
- Liberty and Amnesty International
- Young Fraud Lawyers Association