I was born and raised in south of France and came to England in 2003 with the intention to seek new challenges.
I studied Law at Southampton Solent University, completing my degree and masters in 2008. I then moved to London in 2009 where I completed the Legal Practice Course at the University of Law in Bloomsbury in 2010.
I qualified as a Solicitor in July 2016 and joined Hodge Jones & Allen in July 2017.
I run my own caseload and specialise in Personal Injury matters namely Road Traffic Accidents, Employer’s Liability, Occupiers’ Liability and Public Liability.
- Legal Practice Course, The College of Law, London (2009-2010)
- LL.M (Hons), Southampton Solent University (2007-2008)
- LL.B (Hons), Southampton Solent University (2004-2007)
- International Foundation Programme, Southampton Solent University (2003-2004)
- Joined Hodge Jones & Allen in July 2017
- The Specter Partnership Solicitors, Paralegal, Trainee Solicitor and Solicitor (2013 to July 2017)
- Quindell Legal Services, Personal Injury Paralegal (2012 to 2013)
- “Alexia was great, prompt with communication, professional and polite when chasing for information.”
- “Very helpful and professional service especially from Alexia Simeoni who looked after me so well through the process.”
- “I have used Hodge Jones & Allen twice and both times they were successful and very good and got me the results I wanted.”
- “They were very honest & efficient in their conduct & communications. Thank you for your help.”
- “Excellent service, was kept updated throughout.
Would highly recommend.”
- “[Alexia] you have done very good job. l am so happy. Thank you, good job.”
- “[Alexia] worked really well with me, updated me on everything, were consistent and professional throughout. My claim was concluded with a very satisfactory outcome. I would highly recommend.”
Away from work, I like spending time with my friends and visit my family in south of France.