Alexia was born and raised in the south of France. After obtaining her baccalaureate Alexia came to England in 2003 with the intention of seeking new challenges.
Alexia studied Law at Southampton Solent University, completing her degree in 2007 and masters in 2008. She then moved to London in 2009 where she completed the Legal Practice Course at the University of Law in Bloomsbury in 2010.
Alexia qualified as a Solicitor in July 2016 and joined Hodge Jones & Allen in July 2017.
Alexia runs her own caseload and specialises in personal injury matters namely:-
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Employer’s Liability
- Occupiers’ Liability and Public Liability
- Legal Practice Course, University of Law, London Bloomsbury (2009-2010)
- LL.M (Hons), Southampton Solent University (2007-2008)
- LL.B (Hons) with European Studies, Southampton Solent University (2004-2007)
- International Foundation Programme, Southampton Solent University (2003-2004)
- Joined Hodge Jones & Allen in July 2017
- The Specter Partnership Solicitors, Paralegal, Trainee Solicitor and Solicitor (2013 to July 2017)
- Quindell Legal Services, Personal Injury Paralegal (2012 to 2013)
- “Very professional always got back to me on information. [I am] very happy with the result and would recommend them to any body.”
- “Very professional as well as being super patient with me. Excellent service all round and a good result. Highly recommended, thank you.”
- “They [Alexia & the team] were very helpful when I needed advice in what to do, and I was kept updated with the progress of my claim.”
- “Very helpful and polite when spoke on phone.”
- “Alexia was great, prompt with communication, professional and polite when chasing for information.”
- “Very helpful and professional service especially from Alexia Simeoni who looked after me so well through the process.”
- “I have used Hodge Jones & Allen twice and both times they were successful and very good and got me the results I wanted.”
- “They were very honest & efficient in their conduct & communications. Thank you for your help.”
- “Excellent service, was kept updated throughout.
Would highly recommend.”
- “[Alexia] you have done very good job. l am so happy. Thank you, good job.”
- “[Alexia] worked really well with me, updated me on everything, were consistent and professional throughout. My claim was concluded with a very satisfactory outcome. I would highly recommend.”
- Alexia represented a Claimant who worked as a demolition worker at a power station. The Defendant had control of the power station in the course of the Claimant’s employment. On the day of the incident the power station unexpectedly collapsed. At the time it collapsed the Claimant was walking towards the main building when he heard an extremely loud bang and the building started to crumble and collapse. The Claimant ran away from the building for safety. Tragically four of the Claimant’s friends and colleagues were killed as a result of the collapse. Following the accident, the Claimant was involved as part of the rescue operation at the power station which involved searching for bodies of the missing men who were killed As a result of the accident, the Claimant suffered from psychological symptoms. Liability was admitted and the case settled for £20,000.
- Alexia acted for a Claimant who was injured in the course of his employment while he was unloading a lorry. As a result of the accident, the Claimant suffered severe injuries to his wrist and elbow. He also sustained a facial scar that is permanent and visible at social range. Liability was admitted and the claim settled for £48,000.
- Alexia represented a Claimant who was 9 years old at the time of the accident. It is the Claimant’s allegations that she was crossing a zebra crossing on her pushbike when the Defendant, driving a vehicle, failed to stop and collided with her. As a result of the accident the Claimant sustained facial injuries, a head injury, neck pain, soft tissue injuries affecting the right shoulder, right knee and torso, a permanent right foot injury and psychological symptoms. The factual basis of the claim was disputed in fact, the Defendant averred that the Claimant rode into the side of her passing vehicle. After 7 years the sum of £61,278.20 was accepted on a 50/50 basis, such sum was approved by the Judge during the Approval Hearing.
Away from work, Alexia loves going back home to the south of France. She also enjoys travelling, sailing, swimming and skiing.