I joined Hodge Jones & Allen LLP in September 2015. I am a Paralegal in the Crime department under the supervision of Sean Caulfield and Graeme Hydari and an accredited police station representative.
My passion is rooted in representing vulnerable clients and enabling an access to justice for all. Irrespective of the allegation or charge, we are here to provide guidance and support throughout the entirety of the criminal process and fight to achieve the very best outcome.
- Law and European Legal Systems LLB Hons – with a year abroad in Spain – 2011-2015
- “Consistent, Professional and Exceptional, are just a few words that describe Alex P. and her team. Maxine is an amazing brief, her understanding really helped my case and outcome, at a time when other active professionals remain helpful. Suzanne in Housing Department excel’s in directional support and communication from day 1, everything she does is great and consistent. She has an exceptional team and contacts who really care. Thank you for believing in people and reminding us all that every prior birthday and individual of HJA count within your message of fight. Wonderful representative support throughout – Sincere thank you to all at Hodge Jones and Allen.”
- “Alexandra Pecanac was absolutely amazing if you get the chance for her to work on your case you certainly won’t be disappointed she gives her all to her work and I’m very grateful for what she did with my case and my sons can’t thank you enough 5 stars is not enough many more deserved!!!!!!”
- “Thank you very much for your professional and warm communicating skills. You negotiated a prompt conclusion to my brother’s case. I am just amazed how fast you got things done. Me and my brother are eternally grateful, and I highly recommend you and the company you work for, Hodge Jones & Allen LLP.”
- “Words literally cannot describe how much you really did to support me and how much you have done for me to actually help win this case. I don’t think a letter or email would be half as much as you’ve done for me recently. There were times I felt like giving up and you would continue to reassure me, this all came at a priceless value for me.”
I am a passionate dancer and was a student of the Italia Conti Academy of Performing Arts for 10 years. I am also a keen traveller and have undertaken tutoring and teaching English in Eastern Europe.