About Alexandra Pecanac
Alex is a Solicitor in the Dispute Resolution team.
She first joined Hodge Jones & Allen in 2015 as a paralegal in the Criminal Defence team. She commenced her training contract with firm in September 2020, completing seats in Housing & Property Disputes, Personal Injury, Dispute Resolution and Employment.
She joined the Dispute Resolution team as a Solicitor in September 2022.
Alex volunteers at the Citizens Advice Bureau in Camden, assisting with Housing and Employment sessions.
"Words literally cannot describe how much you really did to support me and how much you have done for me to actually help win this case. I don't think a letter or email would be half as much as you've done for me recently. There were times I felt like giving up and you would continue to reassure me, this all came at a priceless value for me."
- “I want to reiterate how grateful I am for all your help throughout the case. You were the most junior member of my legal team but I remember vividly how relentless you were, how passionate you were and how hardworking you were in all preparations for the trial. I did not see you in Court but have asked of you and thought of you often because I know you had so much to contribute to my case and how deeply you cared about me as an individual and not just another client. I remembered your kindness and compassionate words to me prior to the trial. Thank you.”
- “Alexandra Pecanac was absolutely amazing if you get the chance for her to work on your case you certainly won’t be disappointed she gives her all to her work and I’m very grateful for what she did with my case and my sons can’t thank you enough 5 stars is not enough many more deserved!!!!!!”
“I been having problems with the council so I decided to find a solicitor. I came across HJA and was assigned to Satvir and her junior solicitor Alex. They have gone above and beyond for me. They have treated my case as if I was their only client and got the best result for me even with all the odds stacked up. I recommend them 100%%%.”
“Words literally cannot describe how much you really did to support me and how much you have done for me to actually help win this case. I don’t think a letter or email would be half as much as you’ve done for me recently. There were times I felt like giving up and you would continue to reassure me, this all came at a priceless value for me.”
“Thank you very much for your professional and warm communicating skills. You negotiated a prompt conclusion to my brother’s case. I am just amazed how fast you got things done. Me and my brother are eternally grateful, and I highly recommend you and the company you work for, Hodge Jones & Allen.”
“Consistent, Professional and Exceptional, are just a few words that describe Alex P. and her team. Maxine is an amazing brief, her understanding really helped my case and outcome, at a time when other active professionals remain helpful. Suzanne in Housing Department excels in directional support and communication from day 1, everything she does is great and consistent. She has an exceptional team and contacts who really care. Thank you for believing in people and reminding us all that every prior birthday and individual of HJA count within your message of fight. Wonderful representative support throughout – Sincere thank you to all at Hodge Jones and Allen.”
“She gives her all to her work and I’m very grateful for what she did with my case.”
Education & Personal Interests
- Legal Practice Course – The University of Law, Bloomsbury – LPC / LLM, Distinction
(2018 – 2019)
- Law and European Legal Systems LLB Hons – with a year abroad in Spain – 2011-2015
- Serbian / Bosnian / Croatian
"You had so much to contribute to my case... You cared about me as an individual and not just another client."
Outside of work Alex enjoys music and dancing and was a student of Italia Conti Academy of Performing Arts for 10 years. She is also a keen traveller and enjoys reading and spending time with family and friends.