I am a Solicitor in the Housing team. I joined HJA as a Housing Paralegal in March 2016 before starting my training contract with the firm in September 2017. I concluded my training in March 2019 having completed seats in the Housing, Personal Injury and Dispute Resolution departments. Across my career I have worked in Housing law for over five years.
As a keen advocate I have represented clients via the Court Duty Scheme at Barnet and Clerkenwell & Shoreditch County Courts. In addition, I have advocated in other County Courts across London on behalf of both Landlords and Tenants, in bringing and defending possession proceedings. I am also experienced in homelessness reviews and appeals, as well as disrepair matters.
- Law LLB (Hons) 2:1– Nottingham Trent University, 2008-2011
- Legal Practice Course – College of Law, 2011-2012
- Solicitor at Hodge Jones & Allen, September 2019 – present
- Trainee Solicitor at Hodge Jones & Allen, September 2017 – 2019
- Paralegal at Hodge Jones & Allen, March 2016 – August 2017
- Paralegal at Moreland & Co Solicitors, September 2014 – February 2016
- Paralegal at SSP Law, January 2013 – August 2014
- Citizens Advice Bureau (Hendon) August 2012 – November 2012
- “You were fantastic and I would recommend you to friends and family. Thank you for all your help.”
I regularly play football and am an avid supporter of Chelsea FC, as well as following the Seattle Seahawks in the NFL. In addition I enjoy tennis, having attended Wimbledon on numerous occasions. I enjoy eating out and travelling, having most recently visited India and Italy.