I joined HJA as a Housing Paralegal in March 2016. I started my training contract in September 2017 in the Housing Department, before moving into the Personal Injury Department in March 2018. I am currently working in the Dispute Resolution Department.
As a keen advocate I have represented clients via the Court Duty Scheme at Barnet and Clerkenwell & Shoreditch County Courts, the latter of which is through HJA. In addition, I have advocated in other County Courts across London on behalf of both Landlords and Tenants, in bringing and defending possession proceedings.
- Law LLB (Hons) 2:1– Nottingham Trent University, 2008-2011
- Legal Practice Course – College of Law, 2011-2012
- Trainee Solicitor at Hodge Jones & Allen, September 2017 – present
- Paralegal at Hodge Jones & Allen, March 2016 – August 2017
- Paralegal at Moreland & Co Solicitors, September 2014 – February 2016
- Paralegal at SSP Law, January 2013 – August 2014
- Citizens Advice Bureau (Hendon) August 2012 – November 2012
- “You were fantastic and I would recommend you to friends and family.Thank you for all your help.”
I regularly play football and am an avid supporter of Chelsea FC, as well as following the Seattle Seahawks in the NFL. In addition I enjoy tennis, having attended Wimbledon on numerous occasions. I enjoy eating out and travelling, having most recently visited India and Italy.