I joined Hodge Jones & Allen in March 2018 as a solicitor having previously practised in an established North London firm. Since qualification in April 2015, I have been involved in a number of complex contested landlord and tenant matters as well as dealing with various other areas of law. I have always sought to maintain practice across a broad range of common law areas, believing that, in an era of increasingly atomised specialisms, there is much to be said for understanding how the bigger picture fits together and having a wide experience.
I am particularly passionate about housing law as I find it allows me to help people find and keep their homes, thus making a real difference in their lives. I pride myself on giving robust, practical and intellectually sound advice at all stages of litigation.
- Higher Rights of Audience Accreditation (Civil) – (2015)
- Legal Practice Course (LPC) with commendation – (2011-2013)
- L.LB Law, 1st Class Hours – (2006-2009)
- Solicitor-Advocate, Hodge Jones & Allen 2018
- Solicitor-Advocate, Martin Shepherd LLP 2017
- Solicitor-Advocate, Barnes and Partners 2016-2017
- Training, Fortis Rose 2013-2015
Membership & Appointments
- The Solicitors’ Association of Higher Courts Advocates
I play football at semi-professional level and enjoy my role as a pacey centre-forward/right winger. I also enjoy boxing and have taken part in a number of White Collar shows raising significant sums of money for cancer research and victim support. Aside from sport, I enjoy good food, travelling and spending time with my family.