Rishi is a trainee in the housing department at Hodge Jones & Allen and is assisting Daniel Fitzpatrick in relation to the Grenfell Tower Inquiry.
He was previously a paralegal in the housing department and has experience managing homelessness, possession, disrepair and judicial review cases under various funding arrangements.
Prior to working at HJA, Rishi has also gained experience assisted solicitors specialising in welfare & benefits law and has worked on international family cases in relation to financial and children proceedings.
- BPP University – LLM (Legal Practice)
- The University of Law – The Graduate Diploma of Law
- Ruprecht-Karls Universität Heidelberg
- L’Université de Genève
- King’s College London – French & German BA Joint Honours
- The International Family Law Group LLP – (2017 – 2018)
- Harrow Law Centre – (2016 – 2017)
- “I instructed Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors to help me with housing review case. They were friendly and professional both Rishi and Shabnam. My solicitor who won the case was Shabnam Shekarian and she knows everything worth knowing about housing law. She won my case after proved my Local Authority wrong! She followed my instructions as discussed and offered me the best legal advise ever! Would highly recommend. A***”
- “What can I say other than Wow. Shabnàm and her team are a life saver. Rishi was the one who first took on my case. He was a professional and a good listener but later on he transferred my case to Shabnàm and I was worried about a new person taking on the case so I put forward some questions to Rishi whom then told me that he has TOTAL CONFIDENCE AND RESPECT for SHABNÀM. Reluctantly I accepted and in the end she delivered. HODGE JONES & ALLEN team are SIMPLY THE BEST. I HAVE BEEN ON THIS HOUSING JOURNEY LONG BEFORE THEY TOOK MY ON. Their level of professionalism is second to none. Thank you Shabnàm and thanks Rishi Joshi.”
- “I would recommend this company to anyone. Excellent service.”
- “Excellent !!! I can’t be happier !! Great housing solicitors!!! The best”.
- “My Solicitor Mr Rishi Joshi was excellent. He really journeyed with me through a really difficult time. I cannot thank him enough. His care and attention to detail felt like a dream. He deserves a million stars!
I was always kept well informed. Always treated with the outmost respect. A great listener. Thank you so much Sir, and may God bless you abundantly!”
Memberships and Appointments
- Member of Young Legal Aid Lawyers
- Member of the Caravana Colombia UK Lawyers Group
- Trustee at Harrow Law Centre
- Member of the Junior Lawyers Division of the Westminster & Holborn Law Society
Rishi is able to communicate with clients in French, German, Gujarati and Hindi.