Rishi is a third seat trainee in the Personal Injury department and is supervised by Leticia Williams and Karen Mann.
He spent his seat in the Criminal Defence department assisting Gary Monks and Ruth Harris. He completed his first seat in the Social Housing department assisting Daniel Fitzpatrick in relation to the Grenfell Tower Inquiry.
He was previously a paralegal in the housing department and has experience managing homelessness, possession, disrepair and judicial review cases under various funding arrangements.
Prior to working at HJA, Rishi worked as a family paralegal focusing on financial and children proceedings. He also volunteered at Harrow Law Centre, assisting fee-earners on housing and welfare & benefits cases.
- “What can I say other than Wow. Shabnam and her team are a life saver. Rishi was the one who first took on my case. He was a professional and a good listener but later on he transferred my case to Shabnàm and I was worried about a new person taking on the case so I put forward some questions to Rishi who then told me that he has total confidence and respect for Shabnam. Hodge Jones & Allen’s team are simply the best. Their level of professionalism is second to none. Thank you Shabnam and thanks Rishi Joshi.”
- “I would recommend this company to anyone. Excellent service.”
- “Excellent !!! I can’t be happier !! Great housing solicitors!!! The best”.
- “My Solicitor Mr Rishi Joshi was excellent. He really journeyed with me through a really difficult time. I cannot thank him enough. His care and attention to detail felt like a dream. He deserves a million stars!
I was always kept well informed. Always treated with the utmost respect. A great listener. Thank you so much Sir, and may God bless you abundantly!”
Memberships and Appointments
- Member of Young Legal Aid Lawyers
- Member of the Caravana Colombia UK Lawyers Group
- Trustee at Harrow Law Centre
- Member of the Junior Lawyers Division of the Westminster & Holborn Law Society
- Member of the Franco-British Lawyers Society
- The International Family Law Group LLP – (2017 – 2018)
- Harrow Law Centre – (2016 – 2017)
- BPP University – LLM (Legal Practice)
- The University of Law – The Graduate Diploma of Law
- Ruprecht-Karls Universität Heidelberg
- L’Université de Genève
- King’s College London – French & German BA Joint Honours
Rishi can speak French, German, Gujarati and Hindi.