I am a paralegal in the housing department at Hodge Jones & Allen and deal primarily with homelessness and homelessness review cases.
I joined Hodge Jones & Allen in 2018 and have previous experience dealing with housing, immigration and welfare & benefits law whilst at Harrow Law Centre. During my time there, I assisted fee-earners handling unlawful evictions, possession claims and prepared for judicial review. I have also represented clients at the First-Tier Tribunal (Social Security).
Additionally, I also have experience dealing with international clients in relation to divorce, financial remedies, child abduction and child relocation.
- BPP University – LLM (Legal Practice) (ongoing)
- The University of Law – The Graduate Diploma of Law (Commendation)
- Ruprecht-Karls Universität Heidelberg
- L’Université de Genève
- King’s College London – French & German BA Joint Honours (First Class)
- The International Family Law Group LLP – (2017 – 2018)
- Harrow Law Centre – (2016 – 2017)
- “My Solicitor Mr Rishi Joshi was excellent. He really journeyed with me through a really difficult time. I cannot thank him enough. His care and attention to detail felt like a dream. He deserves a million stars!
I was always kept well informed. Always treated with the outmost respect. A great listener. Thank you so much Sir, and may God bless you abundantly!”
Memberships and Appointments
- Member of Young Legal Aid Lawyers
- Member of the Caravana Colombia UK Lawyers Group
- Trustee at Harrow Law Centre
I enjoy learning new languages and have been self-teaching myself Spanish and Swiss German. I enjoy swimming, cycling and travelling abroad.