About Rishi Joshi
Rishi is a solicitor in the Crime team. He completed his training contract with the firm undertaking seats in the housing, crime and personal injury teams.
During his training in the crime department, Rishi gained experience in general crime, serious crime, white collar and regulatory matters. He has regularly had contact with vulnerable clients with complex medical needs/disabilities.
Through his civil law experience, he has worked on personal injury claims against the Ministry of Justice and inquests following fatal accidents.
"His care and attention to detail felt like a dream. He deserves a million stars!"
Whilst in the housing department, Rishi worked on the Grenfell Tower Inquiry and also advised clients to challenge local authority homelessness decisions, defend possession proceedings and bring disrepair claims. Rishi has experience bringing public law challenges by way of judicial review.
Rishi can handle client cases under public funding as well as through alternative funding arrangements.
- “What can I say other than Wow. Shabnam and her team are a life saver. Rishi was the one who first took on my case. He was a professional and a good listener but later on he transferred my case to Shabnàm and I was worried about a new person taking on the case so I put forward some questions to Rishi who then told me that he has total confidence and respect for Shabnam. Hodge Jones & Allen’s team are simply the best. Their level of professionalism is second to none. Thank you Shabnam and thanks Rishi Joshi.”
- “I would recommend this company to anyone. Excellent service.”
- “Excellent !!! I can’t be happier !! Great housing solicitors!!! The best.”
- “My Solicitor Mr Rishi Joshi was excellent. He really journeyed with me through a really difficult time. I cannot thank him enough. His care and attention to detail felt like a dream. He deserves a million stars!
I was always kept well informed. Always treated with the utmost respect. A great listener. Thank you so much Sir, and may God bless you abundantly!”
Career & Memberships
- Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors, Solicitor: 2021 – to present
- Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors, Trainee Solicitor: 2019 -2021
- Hodge Jones & Allen Solicitors, Paralegal: 2018 -2019
- LLM (Legal Practice), BPP University
- The Graduate Diploma of Law, The University of Law
- Ruprecht-Karls Universität Heidelberg (Erasmus)
- L’Université de Genève (Exchange)
- King’s College London – French & German BA, First Class
Rishi can speak French, German, Gujarati and Hindi.
- Member of Young Legal Aid Lawyers
- Member of the Caravana Colombia UK Lawyers Group
- Trustee at Harrow Law Centre
- Member of the Junior Lawyers Division of the Westminster & Holborn Law Society
- Member of the Franco-British Lawyers Society